I'm Making a Mega Man Thread. My fate is sealed. I have... no choice.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I didn't know it was a soft reboot of sorts. Odd.

And, yeah! It's been years! I'm only playing it now cuz I got a ps5.

If it IS a reboot, they should include female robot masters again. And make Tango a regular, c'moooon. He was only in that Gameboy V game, right? In the manga, he was Proto Man's pet.

Honestly the fact we got that one female Robot Master Splash Woman and never another one irks me. Like why? Especially since Horent Man was supposed to be female from what I've heard. Why go back to only having guys? I'm pretty sure no one had a problem with Splash Woman being a thing.
Agreed on the female Robot Masters.

I think part of it might be that since restarting the series with 9, I don't think they've taken any fan-submissions, which used to be a staple, if not a cornerstone of the series.

I feel like now, it's just everyone wanting to get their stuff in.

As for Tango, he's around. I think he was in Mega Man 10, hanging out in the shop Proto Man visits.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Has there even been anything done with fan submissions at all since, like...Ariga took them for the massive swathe of redshirt Stardroid victims in Gigamix?

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Has there even been anything done with fan submissions at all since, like...Ariga took them for the massive swathe of redshirt Stardroid victims in Gigamix?
...does the Mega Man Legends 3 Project count? =|

No?

Then no, not like that.

Top Bottom