IDW Transformers Humble Bundle

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Thought it would be worth letting everyone know that there's a new IDW Transformers Humble Bundle available for the next few weeks. For $20, it appears to have the entire runs of MTMtE/LL, RiD/TF/Optimus Prime, Windblade/TAAO, The Wreckers Saga, Unicron, Regeneration One, the first few volumes of the 2019 series, and a few others, all DRM-free. If you don't already have them, there are some great comics in there at a ridiculously good price.

Salt-Man Z

that is not dead which can eternal lie
Citizen
As always, I recommend buying the $1 tier first to see if the image quality meets your satisfaction. These are considerably lower-resolution than previous bundles have been, and the CBZs are slightly muddied from compression. (The PDFs are much sharper.)

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I already have most of these -- some two or three times over, thanks in part to Humble itself -- and all I'm really interested in at this point is the reboot (and crossovers I might have missed, like MLP).

Plus, I wouldn't be able to read it as conveniently as ComiXology allows me to on my phone.

Not sure if this is the sale for me. How much am I missing off of the reboot if I go this route?

Salt-Man Z

Citizen
Not sure if this is the sale for me. How much am I missing off of the reboot if I go this route?
This bundle contains the first 24 issues of the 2019 ongoing and all 12 issues of Galaxies. The entire reboot universe will consist of 43 ongoing issues; the Galaxies series; the Escape, Wreckers, and War's End minis, a Valentine's Special, Halloween Special, Annual, and the super-sized wrap-everything-up special.

Last edited:

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This bundle contains the first 18 issues of the 2019 ongoing and the first 6 of Galaxies. The entire reboot universe will consist of 43 ongoing issues; 12 for Galaxies; the Escape, Wreckers, and War's End minis, a Valentine's Special, Annual, and the super-sized wrap-everything-up special.
Thanks! I'll take it into consideration! (And see what the going rates are on ComiXology...)

Salt-Man Z

Citizen
Thanks! I'll take it into consideration! (And see what the going rates are on ComiXology...)
I goofed and missed the fact that the bundle also contains Volume 3, so that's another 6 issues of the ongoing (up through #24) and the rest of the Galaxies series (up through #12). I've updated my original post as well.

Top Bottom