IDW Collection Hardcovers

Ashley

Citizen
So, I've been collecting the IDW Collection hardcovers of the original run of IDW's Transformers and it's looking like they won't manage to finish the series before they lose the license. Does anyone know what paperback collections I should get to finish the run?

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Let's see here, Book 3 includes
Revolutionaries #5–8
The Transformers: Lost Light #8–12
Optimus Prime #7–10
Transformers Annual 2017
The Transformers: Salvation

That would leave out:

Rom vs. Transformers: Shining Armor (#1-5)
Transformers/G.I. JOE: First Strike (#1-6 + The Origins of Evil)
Optimus Prime Volume 3 (Optimus Prime: First Strike, The Transformers: First Strike, #11-14)
Lost Light Volume 3 (#13-18)
Optimus Prime Volume 4 (#15-21)
Transformers vs Visionaries (#1-5)
The Wreckers Saga (Requiem of the Wreckers) - Have fun paying for two miniseries you already own so you can grab the extra sized solo issue that concludes the story!
Lost Light Volume 4 (#19-25)
Optimus Prime Volume 5 (#22-25, Annual 2018)
Unicron (#0-6)

Skywarp was a core member of that era's GI Joe books as well.

G.I. Joe Volume 1 (#1-4)
G.I. Joe Volume 2 (#5-9)
Scarlett's Strike Force (G.I. Joe: First Strike, M.A.S.K.: First Strike, #1-3)

There was also a character sourcebook that had a bunch of Transformers in it along with all the rest of the Hasbro cast.
Hasbro Heroes Sourcebook (#1-3)

There's also ROM, Micronauts and M.A.S.K. books that are set in the same universe but don't really have anything to do with the ongoing Transformers story for the most part.

Last edited:

Salt-Man Z

that is not dead which can eternal lie
Citizen
If you want the entire First Strike crossover, the four other non-TF-titled one-shots are collected (along with the TF ones) in:
Transformers/G.I. JOE: First Strike: Champions (First Strike one-shots for Rom, Micronauts, G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K, Optimus Prime and TF)

And to be fair to The Wreckers Saga, it does contain a bunch of bonus stuff not included with the original collections.

Top Bottom