[IC] Mey Hem: Submitted For Your Disapproval (cont.)

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
EB's sneaking came to a halt at the sight of the rail gun. His hands started to raise up even as his knees lowered to a crouch.
"Nope, didn't see nuthin..." Hoping to catch Ronny off guard, he quickly slipped off his shoes and lobbed them at Ronny's head, then sprinted forward in an attempt to wrestle the gun out of his hand.

Acrobatics roll, perhaps?
Roll(1d20)+7: 7+7: Total:14

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
"I can't read the disc and pour through their system at the same time. Both take time and..." Friday whispered but quickly fell silent as the guard approached Kage. "Thank you. I'm not sure we could have stopped him without all of your help. We probably should move him away from the exit. Who knows what he might do when he wakes up and I hate to see him escape."

Meanwhile, a gunshot rang out as Ronny narrowly missed shooting EB. After EB wrestled the gun away, Ronny shouted, "Unhand me you inhuman filth!"

With the penalties Ronny would be suffering by also carrying his sister and EB's raw strength, EB succeeds.

Patch can enter to whichever of the two scenes she would like.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
With many snaking vines, Beathra had tried, without much success, to catch Night Cap as the pawny was hurled at him, but wound up with the air knocked out of him, spending the last few moments stunned.

Finally regaining his senses, he eyed the fallen warlord with a satisfied, if exhausted expression. "Aye," he said with effort, "Savage must be secured. He must face justice for his crimes."

Patch

Citizen
The sound of the gunshot echoed down the hallway. A few moments later, the sound of approaching footsteps could be heard.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
"I don't think so." EB kicked the gun away with a grin, then punched Ronny in the gut to knock him out. He heard the footsteps in the distance and called out to the owner.

"I got two of 'em over here! Got any rope?"

Might check to knock out Ronny
Roll(1d20)+15: 3+15; Total:18

Patch

Citizen
There was no answer. The sound of approaching footsteps continued its slow, steady pace.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
“Sorry Friday, i keep asking for more i—“ His attempt to shisper an apology cut off like Friday as the guards spoke. Omega nodded in agreement with their words though.

”He and the moody band of miscreants are a seemingly never-ending threat on the ground. So to find him here and take him down, was most fortuitous. i regret that my prior actions led others being injured. I did not expect him to attempt to use human shields. i am sorry.

Beathra has the right of it Though. He must face justice for his crimes.”

Now that the current situation had dealt woth, Kage looked around.

”I think we should return to EB and that woman whom SAVAGE was using. Find out what her story is.”

Having decided not to bring up the files SAVAGE had stolen (and he now had), the Omega Knight turned to his friends and gestured back the way they had come. With the adrenaline rush of battle fading, his suspicions of YPNR returned. As did his worries about what Patch/Mocareina were doing.

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
The guard replied to Kage, "Glad I live up here. Sounds like the ground is super dangerous." Several guards picked up the unconscious and tied up Master SAVAGE and carried him back to the hallway where Sue'zhan was struggling to stay awake. As they were walking, everyone heard a gunshot ring out.

Elsewhere, Ronny was winded and not fighting back yet still conscious. No one immediately replied to EB's request.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
“It can be. Not always, but its a struggle.”

Kage was about to ask the woman EB recognised what was going on, then the gunshot rang out. The Omega Knights head snapped around.

”EB!”

The Knight took off in the direction of the sound.

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Night Cap continues to lie there. But he picks his head up at the sound of a gunshot.

"The heck was that?"

The Doctor Who

Citizen
"Weapon's fire..." Beathra said hurriedly and followed after the Omega Knight, now realizing that, in the heat of battle, they had become separated from EB. The guards had seemed placated enough when they had chased after Savage, but still the worry lingered that they had left the young man alone among people not entirely on their side.

Patch

Citizen
At the far end of the hall, a figure became visible. There was no mistaking it. From the tattered clothes she wore, to her glowing, haunted eyes, to the wings folded at her back... Patch was approaching with a hollowness in her face that her former companions would hardly recognize.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
Seeing the gaunt visage of their former companion, Beathra stopped in his tracks, eyes flicking to Omega and back. A chaotic conglomeration of emotions crowded his mind for attention and, for a moment he said nothing, feeling, as if anew, the weight of the Galvorn Ring upon his finger and recalling the power that it had channeled into his awakening.

He had a duty to fulfill. Not merely as a friend and companion, but in repayment of what had been given, even if inadvertently. If not for Patch's magic, he might still be trapped in that netherworld of fear and confusion that had plagued his heart and mind for nigh on two decades. This was their first chance since she had fled, perhaps their best chance and, he silently hoped, not their only.

With effort, Beathra steeled his nerves, gave a pleasant smile and said,

"Greetings, Patch. It is a pleasure to see you again, at last. What brings you this way?"

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Omega Knight froze in his tracks. Having seen EB tried to wrestle a gun away from Ronny, the Knught had been on the verge of assisting.

Until he saw Patch.

Her gaunt, hollow visage made him both angry and sad. Angry because of what the bug witch had done to their friend. Sad because it mad him think of one of the first conversations he had had with. When she had opened up about how she sww it as ‘her Fate‘ to seek out dark powers. Her Fate to become a monster, because the world was broken and she wanted to fix it. However, to him, she didn’t look like a monster. She looked like somebody overtaken by dark ess, somebody who barely look4d alive. He wondered where in this twisted new form the real Patch was.

Grateful that his Cowl fully covered his face, Kage felt his jaw working as he tried to figure out what, if anything, to say.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
EB caught Palin with one arm as Ronnie lurched forward from the punch, set her down nearby, then moved to tie Ronnie's hands behind his back with his belt. He breathed a sigh of relief as the footsteps got closer.
"I'm ok, but I could use some help-" He froze when he saw Patch, his mind going completely blank.

Edit: Endurance roll and Not This Day!
Roll(1d20)+10: 11,+10 +10; Total:31

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Night Cap is still weary from the day's events, but his ears go full perk at Patch's appearance.

"I knew we'd find you."

Patch

Citizen
"I'm afraid this isn't an occasion for pleasantries," Patch replied to Beathra. "If you are here, there's no way I can avoid what comes next."

Glancing down at Ronny and Palin, she continued her approach. There was no way to know how her presence would affect her former comrades. But those two humans...

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Palin was unconscious and Ronny wasn't facing Patch when subdued. However, he started coughing and wheezing as Patch approached. In fact, everyone in the area started to feel ill from her presence.

DC 15 Endurance against the pestilence aura. Fail and take 15 Fatal Damage. While most of the players can safely assume it's due to Moscareina, anyone with Half-in, Half-out knows this for certain.

Top Bottom