[IC] Mey Hem: Submitted For Your Disapproval (cont.)

Patch

Citizen
"What did you just say?!" Patch was suddenly gravely serious. "They've come here too?"

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Beathra scowled and his voice took on a new tone, dire and powerful. It was not godly, for it seemed to be of a more raw natural power. It was the howling fury of a hurricane and the thunder of an earthquake. It was the will of the living earth.

"Tá m’uacht iomlán, níl cead agat imeacht! Tá mé chomh dosheachanta leis an Domhan Beo!"[1][2]

Planting the staff upon the ground, it seemed to bloom in an instant, sending out roots and tendrils that burrowed through the metal floor, rapidly seeking out Savage, snaking up his legs, entwined his arms and pulled violently at him[3].

"Come now and face your doom, feckless coward!"

"My will is undeniable, you are not allowed to leave! I am as inevitable as the Living Earth!"

Life: 67
Energy: 5

[1][-1] Withering Blade - Minor Utility (Bladespell) - Target: Savage
The next Single attack you make also causes the target to suffer Weakness 5.

[2][-1] Enrapture (Grapple) - Standard Attack (Attack, Single) - Target: Savage
Deal 2d6 damage to target creature and Grapple it (save ends). A creature Grappled by you cannot target creatures other than you with Single Attack Powers. When a creature Grappled by you starts its turn, it suffers Weakness 10.

[3]Presence Check to Immobilize Savage:
Roll(1d20)+10:

4,+10
Total:14 +10 Hero Point=24
GOD DAMN YOU DICE GODS!

Final Life: 67
Final Energy: 5-2=3

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Viknadian Strength (Brawny) (2)
You gain a +5 bonus to Might checks made to push, pull, lift, carry, or break things.

Sunderblade (2) - Heroic
Time: 30 seconds
You focus all of your essence into your blade for the next minute. It can cut through any solid object from soil to steel (effectively gaining +40 to Might checks involving such actions). You can also slash through magical enchantments, letting you make Might checks in place of Arcana checks to attempt to dispel magical effects (this application does not benefit from the above-mentioned +40 bonus).

Rune of Return (1) – At Will
Time: 3 Seconds
You may enchant an object with you, you’re touching with your Rune of Return. The object must be able to fit into a 5 foot cube and you must have had the object in your possession for the last 24 hours or more. At any time you can teleport the enchanted object into your hand, from any distance away (though certain magical barriers might prevent this action). Your Rune of Return lasts forever or until you willingly dismiss it. You can only have one Rune of Return at a time. You may take this ability multiple times, each time increasing the number of Runes of Return you can have active at once by 1.

also using my hero point.

Might = 10+5+40+10 =65

Dee echos the DM's frustration from the ooc thread and Hurls her sword at the ceiling of the hallway ahead of Savage in the direction he's traveling

Rage seethes outward from her core, ignoring a direct challenge is an affront to the enshrined rules of combat ... she will not stand for it.
Destron launches her sword with every ounce of might she can muster - Bless the goddesses for clearing the rage from her mind at the last second so she could pitch her angle higher than the man's neck.

fortunately thanks to her rune, she need not worry about retrieving the blade once it found its target.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
After tending to the guard, EB stared blankly at Sue'zhan. The adrenaline from the fight faded, only to be replaced by tangled memories and emotions he couldn't quite put to words yet.
Instead, he found himself studying Sue's face. The bags under her eyes, the extra creases on her skin. More than anything, she seemed so much... smaller and frail than he remembered.
"When did you get so old?" His voice cracked, though whether from laughter or sorrow wasn't certain.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Life:44
Energy:3

Kage gains 20 Life from Beathra
Life:44+20=64

Omega felt reinvigorated as Beathra spoke. Many of the aches and pains from the bullet peppering he had received faded away, bolstering his resolve.

The Omega Knight launched a pair of electrified Omegarangs at Master SAVAGE to shock him and break his focus. Then leaped forward to slam another pair into either side of SAVAGEs neck!

Kage uses [+4] Quickdraw - Standard Action
Energy:3+4=7

Take two additional Minor Actions

Kage uses [-3] Shark Repellent (Cursed Blade) - Minor Action
Energy:7-3=4

The next Single Attack Power deals an additional 7 Ongoing Damage

Kage uses [-2] Rush for the Kill - Minir Actuon
Energy:4-2=2

Deal 2d6 Damage
1d6=5
1d6=3
Total:8

Master SAVAGE suffers 8 Damage, plus an additional 7 Ongoing Damage

Kage uses [-2] Rush fir the Kill - Minir Action
Energy:2-2=0

Deal 2d6 Damage
1d6=4
1d6=4
Total:8

Master SAVAGE suffers 8 Damage, plus 10 Damage from Stalk the Prey

Kage uses [0] Quickshot - Free Action

Master SAVAGE suffers 7 Damage

Total Damage:8+8+10+7=33+7 Ongoing Damage

Life:64
Energy:0

“As i told you before. You aren’t going ANYWHERE!”

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"This is how we do it in Equestria!"

Night Cap bravely attacks Master SAVAGE's legs.

Life: 63
Energy: 4

[-2] Lightning Vortex - Standard Action (Attack, Single)
Roll a d6 and gain the corresponding result.
Odd: Deal 2d20 damage to target creature.
Even: Gain 4 energy, then deal 1d12 damage to target creature.

Roll(1d6)+0:
4,+0
Total:6

Roll(1d12)+0:
6,+0
Total:6

Energy: 6

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Monday was fairly surprised at Patch's response, "This isn't something coordinated? Weird. Then again, they said they were looking for you...so I guess it makes more sense if you're separate."

Sue'zhan chuckled, "Probably doesn't help that I've been awake for 36 hours." After yawning, she much more seriously asked, "While I'm glad you're alive, why are you here?"

Elsewhere, everyone else saw that they and Master SAVAGE had entered one of YPNR's aerial docking bays. While a hover platform wasn't there, what was, was an old hoverboard. Apparently the sixth and final hoverboard that had been stolen from Mattrick Hughes. That is, until it was impaled, frozen, and then shattered by Dee's sword. Making an abrupt change in direction, Master SAVAGE struggled and failed to throw his knife at Dee, only managing to throw it at Beathra. Unable to break gaze, he pulled out a small canister and pepper sprayed himself in the face. Eyes closed, he outstretched his arms and charged, "You wanted me, now you got me!" Suddenly, everyone could hear the guards approaching with an intent to help. And a cruel smile spread across Master SAVAGE's face...

Master SAVAGE deals 25-5-10=10 damage to Beathra. Beathra suffers 10 ongoing damage (save ends).
Master SAVAGE deals 5 damage to himself to end Grappled.
Master SAVAGE outstretches his arms and charges...
Master SAVAGE fails his save against ongoing damage.

Last edited:

Patch

Citizen
Patch released her grip on the woman, letting her drop to the floor once more. She took a few steps toward the hallway, seeming distracted.

"So they're looking for me... how they arrived here, what they've done since, it is all irrelevant. That they're here at all tells me everything I need to know. It seems that fate truly has caught up to me."

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
EB blinked absently at Sue for a few moments, not only trying to gather his thoughts, but also trying to determine how much he could tell her, especially with the guards around.
".....Trying to help a friend. What were you doing with that jerk? Where... where have you been all this time?" This time, he couldn't hide the pain from his voice or face.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Matching Savage's charge Dee runs at him also with her arms out, waiting until the majority of the distance between them has closed before Destron's rune magic activates and her sword appears again in her hand. She lands a few slashes as she ducks his arms with a dashing slide

life=91+1 =92 energy =3+4-1-6 =0
[+1] Viknadian Barrage (Snake Eyes) - Standard (Attack, Single)
Deal 2d6 damage to target creature. For each 1 you roll on those 2 dice, you may repeat this power’s effects.
[d6] = 1,3 6,6... dee does 16 damage to the charging Savage

life=92 energy =0+1

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
"Ansin chun báis tá sé." Beathra murmured, seeing the obvious trap unfolding. "I do not fear my end."

Reaching out to the still flowering staff, a mass of barbed vines curled about his body[1] and he charged forward into the awaiting grasp of the oncoming warlord. Throwing all his strength into pushing the man back[2], away from his companions and the incoming security, the barbs about him digging into Savage's flesh[3].

Starting Life: 67 - 10 - 10 = 47
Starting Energy: 3

"Then to death it is."

[1][-3] Mysterious Staff (Conjure Battle Spirit) - Standard Action (Conjuration)
Create a conjuration with the following statblock.
Spiteful Barbs - 3 Charges
{1} Deal 1d20 damage to target creature. (Single, Attack)
{1} Target creature gains 20 life. (Healing)

[2]Might Check to Push Back Savage:
Roll(1d20)+8:

15,+8
Total:23
Y'know what, let's use that Hero Point now.
23+10=33

My goal here is to drive Savage away from everyone else, so that whatever happens will have reduced effect against them. I am willing to take a damage penalty or whatever consequence the GM chooses.

[3]Spiteful Barbs - 3 of 3 Charges - Target: Savage
{1} Deal 1d20 damage to target creature. (Single, Attack)
Roll(1d20)+0:
9,+0
Total:9

Save Against Ongoing:
Roll(1d6)+0:
4,+0
Total:
Ongoing Ends.

Final Life: 47
Final Energy: 0

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Energy:0

Kage uses (+2) Slash - Standard Action
Energy:0+2=2

Deal 2d6
1d6=5
1d6=4
Total:9

Master SAVAGE suffers 9 Damage, plus 10 Damage from Stalk the Prey.

Kage uses (0) Quickshot - Free Action

Master SAVAGE suffers 7 Damage

Total Damage:9+10+7=26

Energy:2

“You will fall and you will fail!”

Leaping into a cape swirling spin, the Omega Knight sent another quartet of Omegarangs towards SAVAGE. The horseshoe shaped weapons detonated on impact, their concussion charges designed to injure and disorient SAVAGE as much as possible.

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Night Cap delivers another tiny kick to Master SAVAGE's legs.

Energy: 6

[-2] Lightning Vortex - Standard Action (Attack, Single)
Roll a d6 and gain the corresponding result.
Odd: Deal 2d20 damage to target creature.
Even: Gain 4 energy, then deal 1d12 damage to target creature.

Roll(1d6)+0:
2,+0
Total:2

Roll(1d12)+0:
1,+0
Total:1

I am starting to miss Invisible Castle.

Energy: 8

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Monday shrugged at Patch, "I guess I don't get your poetry or whatever but they aren't too far from here if you're looking for them."

Sue'zhan yawned again, "It's a long story. One I'm not sure it would be wise to say in front of..." She pointed, only to see Ronny and Palin weren't where they previously were. Apparently Ronny had slipped out in the commotion while the focus was on Master SAVAGE. But there were fresh snow tracks rounding the corner...

Master SAVAGE was caught off guard by the pushback by Beathra. He responded by kicking Night Cap into Beathra. Worn and ragged, his eyes were darting around like an animal cornered and looking for an escape. "You'll never stop me!" he shouted in defiance, even though he was pretty clearly on his last legs.

Master SAVAGE deals 15 damage to Night Cap and Beathra.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
EB looked towards where she was pointing, only to see empty space and tracks. Their talk would have to wait.
"I'm gonna go check it out." He stood up and followed the tracks as quickly and quietly as he could.

Stealth check:
Roll(1d20)+3: 18,+3; Total:21

Patch

Citizen
"Then it's time to bring this all to an end."

She took a few steps forward, then turned to look back at the young girl. "You were right not to follow me. Don't follow me now either. Where I'm going, only tragedy should follow."

With that, she headed back into the hallway.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
As EB rounded the corner, he saw Ronny hadn't gotten very far. He had Palin slung over his shoulder as he tried to sneak off. "I'd turn around and pretend I didn't see anything if I was you," Ronny said. He had leveled Palin's handgun at EB, though his balance was off from trying to carry his sister.

Meanwhile, Master SAVAGE after taking a few more labored breaths, collapsed unconscious. The guards cautiously approached with one exclaiming, "By the numbers! You people are really strong! The only other person I've seen like that is the Chief Librarian. Whoever this guy is, we should probably secure him before he causes more trouble."

I made a math error with combat. Master SAVAGE is KOed.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Night Cap comes to a landing after pinballing off Beathra, and decides to lie where he is for now. The battle sounds like it's over anyway.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Omega Knight looked down at the fallen ‘Master’ of SAVAGE and laughed at him. It was a cold sound. Then he said, more to himself than anyone else.

”Master of thugs and barbarians. The dark age that created people like you is long gone. No more families torn apart. Ni more fires in the night. Your ‘Winning Side’ will fall.”

As the guards approached, Kage shook himself and refocused.

”The Chief Librarian?” He called to mind an image of the lady he had seen. Though the disconnect between fighter and librarian was…

…?
What about Patch?

Then he started pulling out some grapnel cabling and headed over to begin restraining and disarming SAVAGE.

Dexterity check to tie SAVAGE well
1d20=11
11+6=17

Not too bad, right?

Stealth check to find the stolen drive
1d20=11
11+9=22

Not bad either

While routing through SAVAGE pouches for the drive with the stolen data on it, Kage spoke softly.

”Friday, can you scan the drive and find out what data SAVAGE was trying to steal? Even if its only a cursory check.”

Top Bottom