[IC] Mey Hem: Submitted For Your Disapproval (cont.)

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
The woman didn't reply to Patch, clearly struggling to breathe through her coughing and wheezing as tears rolled down her face. The girl who had crawled as far away from Patch as possible had also started coughing. The voice in Patch's mind simply asked, "What are you waiting for?"

Deflecting a blow meant for Dee, Night Cap galloped into a charge toward Palin. The air began to chill and Ronny, quick on the draw, fired a net at Night Cap. But as Night Cap leaped, the net froze and shattered once it touched him. His powerful tackle sent Palin flying away, knocking her out instantly. Once she skid to a stop, it began lightly snowing where she landed. Ronny had a mix of shock, horror and confusion on his face as he stared at Night Cap. Rushing in front of his twin, he shouted, "Don't attack her any more! Stay back!"

Using the YPNR guard as a human shield against Kage's sword strikes, Master SAVAGE stabbed Beathra and laughed, "You 'end' them real good Omega Knight, ha ha!" Though Master SAVAGE showed signs of injury, he wasn't showing any signs of slowing down. The guards rushed towards Kage once he downed their comrade, but when EB made his plea, the guards paused. Ronny shouted, "What are you waiting for?!? They clearly have magic and that armored one so viciously attacked one of our own!"

A loud chime cut through the din of battle. Sue’zhan tossed Master SAVAGE a minidisc, which he caught. "The deal is done," Sue’zhan sighed in a weary voice. Master SAVAGE laughed, stuck the disc in a pouch, and then took off running. He tossed a handful of caltrops an ball bearings behind him. Sue’zhan then turned to the guards and put her hands up, "I surrender."

Palin is KOed.
Ronny is not attacking.
Master SAVAGE redirects Eternal Midnight (Torment) to Guard B2.
Guard B2 is KOed and bleeding...
Master SAVAGE deals 25 damage to Beathra. Beathra suffers 10 ongoing damage (save ends).
Guard A6, A7, B1, B3, C1, C2, and C3 are poised to attack Kage but delaying. Whether or not they do is up to what the players do next.
Anyone attempting to follow Master SAVAGE has DC 15 Acrobatics for the caltrops (2d4 ongoing damage) and DC 20 Acrobatics for the ball bearings (slip and fall).

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
"They are hesitating," Beathra said, clutching his wound, "Because they are aware there are larger concerns at stake."

Reaching down, the vines reached up to meet his hand, reforming the staff and healing most of the injury[1].

"We attacked your security in an admittedly overhasty judgement and I am certain we will gladly do whatever must be done to repay it. But Master Savage must not be allowed to escape with whatever was on that disk. He is our enemy as well and has naught but ill intent."

Straightening up, he added, "We will be pursuing him. The question is: Will you stand with us or hinder that which benefits us both?"[2]

He then looked to his comrades for support.

Starting Life: 82
Starting Energy: 2

Damage from Savage: 25 + 10 Ongoing

[1]Iron Vines - 2 of 3 Charges - Target: Beathra
{1} Target creature gains 20 life. (Healing)

[2]Presence Check for Convincing Guards not to Attack:
D20+10=4+10
Total:
(glad for that +10 Might need some help from the others, though.)

10 Ongoing Damage

Save Against Ongoing:
Roll(1d6)+0:

4,+0
Total:4
Saved

Final Life: 82-25 -10+20=67
Final Energy: 2

Last edited:

Patch

Citizen
"The shadows are calling for your blood. And though you cried out for help, none ever came. What a miserable fate..."

Might check (pending GM interaction):
Roll(1d20)+15:
5,+15
Total:20

Last edited:

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Omega Knight recoiled as SAVAGE used the guard as a human shield. Frozen for what felt like an eternity, he could only waych as the madman took whatever he had made the lady aquire and the ran off.

”You COWARD!”

his scream was as much pain as anger, as he looked at the bleeding guard.

”No.” This came lut more as a whisper as he dropped to one knee. “I’m sorry.”

Closing his eye fir a moment, Kage bowed his head and simply listened. Trying to push down his roiling emotions and get a grip on things, he tried to figure out what he could fo to help fix his mistake. At Beathras words, Kage turned his head to look at Ronny.

”Magic is not inherently evil, Ronny. That man, Master SAVAGE. He is evil. And whatever he has, we cannot let him escape with it.

I have made a grave mistake and for that i am sorry.”

Though Kage tried to make his next words sound like a confident request, they came out more as desperate plea.

Presence check to convince the guards and Ronny.
1d20=16
16+7=23
Total:23

”Master SAVAGE was bad enough before. Who knows how much if a threat to everyone above and below he could become. He must be brought down.

We must stop him.

Please! Help us stop him?”

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
With Savage on the run and the others negotiating, EB merely stared as Sue blankly. His skin prickled when she mentioned some sort of deal. Her presence still hadn't quite fully registered yet.

He looked at the caltrops and ball bearings on the floor, and Savage beyond that... then turned to Night Cap.

"I could throw you..."

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Having been mostly ineffective during the fight Dee had to regain some of her lost honor and launched herself after Savage
Acrobatics: 5
"Viknadian Speed (Haste) (2) You gain a +5 bonus to Might or Acrobatics checks made to run quickly (such as chasing down a thief or trying to outrun a boulder)"
D[20] =18 total acrobatics 28

2nd d[20] =10

Last edited:

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Destron's advanced warrior training allows her to safely avoid the baubles cast out by Savage, who she quickly gains ground upon.
"A cowardly retreat is one thing, but littering as well." Dee laughs as she narrows her focus at her target and then attacks

"life= 93-2 =91 energy=3+3=6+1 =7"
[+3] Guard Break - Standard Action (Opener, Single)
Target Savage loses all Armor and Resistance until the end of this turn.
[-1] Backfist - Reaction (Attack, Combo, Single)
Trigger - You use an Opener power
Effect - Deal 3 damage to target Savage.
[-6] The Soul Edge (Rage of the Dragon) - Reaction (Attack, Finisher, Single)
Trigger - You use a Combo power.
Effect - Deal 1d4+1d6+1d8+1d10+1d12 damage to target Savage.

d4 = 1, d6 = 2, d8= 8, d10 = 1, d12= 6 total = 18 damage
Goddess’ Blessing (Juggernaut’s Jug)
[8] - Special (Single, Healing)
Gain 15 life.
life= 91+15=106 energy=7+3-1-6=3

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"Throw me. I'm not done yet."

Life: 63
Energy: 0

[+2] Take Aim - Standard Action (Self)
Your next Single Attack power deals an additional 1d12 damage to its target
Roll(1d12)+0:
8,+0
Total:8

Energy: 2

Last edited:

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Kages head snapped as Destron charged into battle. Injured as he was, Kage was not about to stay back from the fight. Especially what he’d just done to the guard in front of him be ause of SAVAGE.

”Night Cap, you should help out with your medical skills first. Then rejoin the fight. I will follow our warrior lady.”

That said, the Omega Knight launched himself forward and charged after the Princess and their prey.

Acrobatics check to dodge the caltrops.
1d20=17
17+12=29
Total:29

The Omega launched himself from wall to wall and flew over the caltrops. Once back on his feet, Omega drew Retribution again.

”You aren’t going anywhere!”

Life:44
Energy:1

Kage uses [+2] Slash - Standard Action
Energy:1+2=3

Master SAVAGE suffers 2d6 damage.
1d6=6
1d6=4
Total:10

Kage uses [0] Quickshot - Free Action

Master SAVAGE suffers 7 damage. Plus and additional 10 Damage from Stalk the Prey.

Total Damage:6+4+7+10=Life:44
Energy:3

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
"Good it is to see you still with such fight in you Omega Knight, a pox on me for not yet truly sharing in it with you to the level we have become accustomed to." Destron says, between the sounds of Kage's swordwork against Savage.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
EB grinned at Cappy.
“You got it.” He put his hand under Night Cap’s belly and held him like a football. He would have to be careful not to throw him TOO hard...
Kage’s words came just a tad too late.
“I’ll help the injured. Go get that jerk.” He turned back to the guards and Sue.
“If anyone has a first aid kit, I can help treat basic injuries.” He let his hands turn back to human ones.

Life: 117
Energy:7 (+2 for Minor actions)
Charges: 0
Adrenaline: 7

Strength Roll to throw Cappy (1d20)+15: 11,+15; Total:26

[-3] Transform (Form of the Panther) - Minor Action (Shapeshift).

[-4] Salve (Healing Rays) - Minor Action (Healing, Burst)
Up to 7 different target creatures gain 5 life. Healing whoever’s hurt the most. Using the +2 for the minor actions, with 2 regular energy.

Life: 117
Energy:= 2
Charges: 0
Adrenaline: 7

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Patch heard an annoyed sigh to her side, "I mean, I can't be everywhere when people call me." Patch recognized the voice as coming from Monday March. "I've been watching and I'm not even sure what you're doing here. And if I triggered an alarm, most probably couldn't stop you. So...what are you doing here?"

The guards stepped aside to let Kage pass. One said to EB, "He's bleeding bad and needs help the most," as he pointed to the guard that Kage slashed. Sue'zhan stepped forward and said, "I have a med kit, if that will help." Most of the rest of the guards started clearing out caltrops and ball bearings so they could help give chase.

Meanwhile, Dee seemed to catch Master SAVAGE completely off guard since he didn't deflect her blow at all. He gave a wild slash in her direction but, uncharacteristically, didn't make a comment. Even with Kage's incoming attack, Master SAVAGE seemed only concerned with pouring on more speed to escape.

Guard A6, A7, B1, B3, C1, C2, and C3 do not attack Kage.
EB has a DC 15 Heal check. Since this is representing healing the ongoing damage on Guard A2, Medicinal Training can be used.
Master SAVAGE saves against ongoing damage.
Master SAVAGE deals 25 damage to Dee.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
"Yeah, thanks." He asked Sue to open the kit and hand him the supplies he needed. First he fashioned a tourniquet out of his torn clothes and tied it above the wound to slow the bleeding. Next, he cleaned the wound out.
"With a cut this bad, I'm going to have to stitch it up until you can get to a hospital."
He asked Sue for some popsicle sticks and stacked them together.
"Here, bite on this. It's going to hurt." He got a surgical needle and thread and stitched up the wound with a deft hand. Lastly, he placed some gauze and tape over the wound and loosened the tourniquet.
The whole time, he avoided looking directly at Sue.
"You always did have a First Aid kit on hand..."

Roll(1d20)+7: 20,+7; Total:27
Unsure how accurate the treatment is, of how fancy the first aid kit is, but hey, nat 20. XD

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
A broad smile spread across Beathra's face and he rushed forward, heedless of the remaining obstacles. Passing Omega, he waved a hand and a flurry of pollen issues from the staff and restored the Knight somewhat[1]. Coming up in sight of Savage, he stopped and thrust forth his staff and addressed the fleeing warlord with a sneer and a withering tone[2],

"I did not give you leave Master Savage!" He cried, with sarcastic emphasis. "Is this how you live up to your name? Neither master nor savage, I should say! Come back, then and show us what makes you worthy of the title![3]"

Life: 67

[1]Iron Vines - 3 of 3 Charges - Target: Omega Knight
{1} Target creature gains 20 life. (Healing)

[2][-1] Withering Blade - Minor Utility (Bladespell) - Target: Master Savage
The next Single attack you make also causes the target to suffer Weakness 5.

[3][+4] Demand Duel - Standard Action (Attack, Single) - Target: Master Savage
Challenge target creature until the end of your next turn.

Life: 67
Energy: 2 - 1 + 4 = 5

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
life= 91+15=106 energy=7+3-1-6=3
SAVAGE deals 25 damage to Dee -10 from armor =15
life=91 energy =3

"If ever you believed Destiny to be an ally Savage, trust she has turned her gaze elsewhere." Dee's tone only gave the barest acknowledgment of the wound he'd just given her. Seeing Beathra arrive and to hear such words calling the flighted bird to task Dee was even more confident now in her statement than she was when only the Knight's fury was at her side. She had little experience with gods, but she wouldn't be surprised to know she knew one -were he willing to concede to the title.

Patch

Citizen
"So, you were here," Patch said as she turned her attention to Monday's appearance. "I'm afraid I don't have a rational answer to that question, as I've just undergone a bit of... mental reorganization. The part of me that came here with a purpose knew what I was doing. The part of me that's left, now? Heh... hehe..."

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
life=91 energy =3
[+4] Deep Breath - Standard Action (Opener, Self, Healing)
You gain 1 life.

[-1] Backfist - Reaction (Attack, Combo, Single)
Trigger - You use an Opener power
Effect - Deal 3 damage to target creature. Savage

[-6] The Soul Edge (Rage of the Dragon) - Reaction (Attack, Finisher, Single)
Trigger - You use a Combo power.
Effect - Deal 1d4+1d6+1d8+1d10+1d12 damage to target creature. Savage
d4 =4, d6 =2, d8=7, d10 =2, d12=7 total damage = 22

life=91+1 =92 energy =3+4-1-6 =0

With Savage distracted, Dee attempts to land more blows, striking swiftly with a standard combo... centering breathe, a smack from the back of her fist to the side of his head, and then a flurry of sword strikes.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Night Cap attempts another charging tackle against Master Savage, attacking with all his tiny fury.

[-2] Lightning Vortex - Standard Action (Attack, Single)
Roll a d6 and gain the corresponding result.
Odd: Deal 2d20 damage to target creature.
Even: Gain 4 energy, then deal 1d12 damage to target creature.

Roll(1d6)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

Roll(1d12)+0:
4,+0
Total:4 +8 from Take Aim

Energy: 4

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Monday rolled her eyes at Patch, "I'm not guessing your random riddles. You came here for some reason and your friends are up here for some other reasons and it's all kinda annoying to figure out."

Sue'zhan was mostly silent, initially only saying, "It looks like the bleeding stopped. The guards should be able to get him to better care." There was a pause, then she said to EB, "You shouldn't be here. If only I hadn't given up and knew you were still alive..."

Meanwhile, the running Master SAVAGE shouted, "You're not fooling me twice, magic man!" Master SAVAGE didn't attack at all, turning the corner. Kage, Dee, Beathra, and Night Cap could hear a storm as they turned the corner. Master SAVAGE would soon be outside!

Last turn to defeat or stop Master SAVAGE. No damage dealt to the players, though.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Viknadian Champion (Avenger)
You have Armor 10, and you gain access to the following power:
[0] Avenger’s Challenge - Free Action (Challenge) [1/Round]
Challenge target Savage until the end of your next turn.

Destron's strikes had yet to fell the fleeing Savage, and there wasn't much else she could do... except.

"Stand and fight coward!" Dee shouted, a direct challenge to her opponent's ego... had never failed her before.

Top Bottom