I want a new avatar

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
So I'm itching to change my avatar but I'm not sure what. Send me some suggestions. I do have some guidelines:

-Want: something weird, funny, spooky, or random
-Prefer: art over RL pics, stylized over realistic, but not abstract
-Bit tired of: ikemen
-Do not want: celebrities, cute girls

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
No suggestions yet? It doesn't HAVE to meet those criteria. You don't even have to find pics for me. Just throw something out there and we'll see if it sticks.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Well, there's Final Fantasy and Mass Effect. I mean, if you don't want cute girls, that kinda excludes Tali, Viera and Miqo'te. But there's plenty of other stuff in there. Maybe Garland?

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Eh, not into ME right now. FF... maybe. I just recalled a teaser for the latest printed vol of Lost Stranger. Hmm.

Caldwin

Citizen
I've been so caught up in FF XIV lately that almost everything else has been put on the back burner. I had been reading Lost Stranger during my downtime at work, but they've been cracking down on cellphones.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
How about a Princess Leia rubber duckie?

Ijq0pmK.jpg

Or an owlet swaddled in a tiny towel?

Fj11yrG.jpg

A chibi Cloud Strife?

WJOJlnT.png

Why not Zoidberg?

tumblr_n37sbfq3gx1qcmrkno1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Briefly looked into the Lost Stranger option to avoid spoilers. Only saw one pic so far. Could draw one myself if I feel up for it.

Could always go back to Sailor Gaav.
Eh, he had his time in the spotlight.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I think I'll hold off on a new avatar for juuuust a bit longer. Starting to get ideas.

Caldwin

Citizen
Okay, MED, keep in mind that this is being said by the person who just posted a picture of Goya's Saturn Devouring His Son.

I am horrified by your post.

Top Bottom