I have returned to you. You're welcome.

Stilton Disco

No longer a Total Biscuit.
Citizen
How do gents. It's me, your boy Total Biscuit (not the dead one), back after maybe 10 years. Disappointed to see my old profile has been deleted, but you know, it has been almost a decade I'm pretty sure.

Kal still running the show? Cheets and Wheelimus still about? Where's the best place to get an explanation for what's going on in the hobby now?

Last edited:

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Allspark got compromised and deleted a couple times a couple years back, with all data lost, so that's what happened to your old profile, just as a FYI. That's also why you won't find any topics older than 2021 around anymore.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nah, we lost over 20 years of data in a server death and everyone had to make new profiles. Sorry!

Kalidor still runs the show, I'm still around, Cheets hasn't been seen for years. Check Facebook for her.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
As for the hobby,

Well, a lot has happened in the last ten years.

Cartoon wise, TF Prime ended and was followed up with a traditionally animated series that continued the story called Robots in Disguise, hence the fandom refers to RID as RID2001 now and the newer gets called RID2015. Then we got a web exclusive show called Cyberverse which was way better than it had any right to be. After that wrapped up with some animated movies, we got a new show call Earthspark. I haven't seen it yet, but that because I have been busy.

No idea what is going on with the comics these days. I stopped reading IDW about ten years ago when my life got really busy.

Toy wise, things have been nuts! CHUG finally ended, but we have started over with what I can only describe as a mini-masterpiece lines that continues today for the collector market. We have all the combiners released, and now they are going back and redone Menasor in a new style. We got several new Titans, including Scorponok, Omega Supreme, Predaking, The last Autobot/the Ark, various repaints of those, and an upcoming Nemesis! Hasbro lost their minds an "crowd funded" a $500 Unicron toy. There are a ton of kid targeted lines such as Cyberverse and Earthspark. Seriously though, go to Unicron.com and check out all the cool stuff that has come out in the last decade.

The Bay movies got a soft reboot with the Bumblebee movie and now the next film, Rise of the Beasts which features a ton of the Beast Wars characters, is set to come out early next month. They just announced a new animated film that is a prequel to the live action films.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nope, Kalidor is always right. :p

Seriously though, he is still here running this place.

Top Bottom