Hyrule Town Square

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
1 hour and 34 minutes for 1 shrine Im not mad (a tad brain fried) but thats the fun of this game sometimes you get stumpped and not even brute force will work all my cleverness was for nothing lol

Paladin

Citizen
mvntFMQ.jpg

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Finished my second temple, finally. Boss seemed much easier than the one in the wind temple

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
ok turns out I am not beating the games haha fool you tec but got some good gear and found the Hylean sheild
You thought the Castle was the Endgame again didn't you :D

To be fair I was thinking about the same but It didn't feel right repeating themselves, especially when the Castle has been broken up even more and there is less to explore. I felt like a bonehead when I finally found where the actual lead up to Ganondorf is. At least I presume it is. I still haven't quite gotten prepped well enough yet to fully challenge it all.

Heck I still haven't taken out a Gleeok yet. I feel I need the elemental armors upgraded twice at least to stand a chance against one.

Glitch

Citizen
This year is Ocarina of Time's 25th anniversary, I wonder if we'll get anything like an Amiibo and Tears of the Kingdom DLC.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
At this point I'm wondering if Tears needs DLC. But as far as other OoT Amiibo who would we want to see? The Sages? Koume and Katake? Maron and Epona, OoT versions of Zelda and Ganondorf. I mean I'd buy an entire OoT line of Amiibo no doubt, but where would you go with their funtionality. Heck the majority of the Amiibo content is in Tears naturally this time so they really are just content cheats to get extra materials if you need now. And I got to laugh how the game expects me to register another two Epona's after already grandfathering in two from BotW.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I was hopeing like crazy that we would get Hyrule Warriors Amiibo like Battle Zelda and Cia but that never happen...*sigh*

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Does Ganondorf's English voice sound familiar to anyone else? It reminds me of either Neil Kaplan or Patrick Seitz.

(Personally, my ideal choice for Ganondorf English voice has always been Clancy Brown, but oh well.)
Forgot this came up. It's Matthew Mercer. So Levi on Attack on Titan, McCree/Cassidy on Overwatch, Tygra on the Thundercats reboot, Chrom from Fire Emblem, Leon from Resident Evil and many more.

Blot

Citizen
I was hopeing like crazy that we would get Hyrule Warriors Amiibo like Battle Zelda and Cia but that never happen...*sigh*
Reminds me how annoying it was that they made some Zelda Musou gachapon in Japan of Link/Zelda/Lana/Ganondorf, and for no explicable reason they made Ganondorf his Twilight Princess design.

Shadewing

Citizen
A warning ran out right before the water boss fight

Worse to run out of them in the Lightning Boss fight, where the special ability needed to defeat it requires arrows.

Also, armor upgrades are VERY important in this game. Some enemies and bosses due ridiculous damage if you're still one the starter defense of outfits.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Completed the quest line for the fierce deity set last night. Now to get it upgraded.

Top Bottom