Hyrule Town Square

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I ran out RIGHT as I saw a bubbulfrog.. Wasn't too happy about that.

Reactions: tec

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Now that I have 4 batteries I been playing around with vehicle builds and weapons this can get addictive fast

Ungnome

Citizen
Heh. I need to build up my battery supply. Tested a super simple killbot build using a canon, homing cart and construct head. Was rather effective. Curious how much more effective I could make it with more weapons and turrets. Wouldn't be effective currently, though. Battery would drain too fast.

Ungnome

Citizen
So I finished the Hateno village stuff and...
THE HAT... It's so delightfully HIDEOUS and absurd
I love it, lol.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Has anyone here beaten the main story yet? I've been sitting on hitting the end sequence, partly due to general exploration and fun, and somewhat because I'm not sure where I need to head for it. Not wanting tips here just curious if anyone has gotten there yet.

Gotta say getting the Master Sword back this time was epic! Was not expecting it at all until getting the last few Geoglyph memories. Though it did give away the secret behind the Zelda sightings quest line a tad.

Glitch

Citizen
I've been farming the dragons for horns to fuse to swords, two days ago I discovered the depths and now going to experiment with star fragment fusions, awesome game.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
They seem to fall close by when your diving down at night. I've caught at least three now. Diving after Dragon pieces before they hit ground has been fun too.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Also I realized Dragons fly into chasms and travel the Depths as well. I wasnt planning on an underground trip. But I just HAD to see wjere Naydra was goin.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
yeah just found this out myself scared the bejubus out of me turning an corner and seeing one up close and personal i did not engage though

Ungnome

Citizen
Finished collecting the glide suit parts this morning only to realize I really shouldn't have been ignoring most of the aerocudas I've run across. Need like 18 of their eyes just to get the suit to the second upgrade level and reap the awesome set bonus the set provides.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
aerocuda eyes and keese wings, both of which are in an over abundant supply right up until until you need to farm them for the great fairies.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
My thoughts so far on this game.

When I first got it, my mind was blown with everything could do. All the building, collecting, map unlocking. This game is dense. I never wanted to stop playing.

Best Zelda ever. 10/10

But then a week later I broke both my arms. The moment I got some mobility back in my left arm I tried to play again. The controller won't sit right in my hands and I was lucky to get to a stable from the closest shrine.

5/10 - do not recommend playing with with two broken arms.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
OMG Caldwin you unlucky SOB that suucks

On brighter news im gonna beat the game today I have two circles of Stamina and start my second row of hearts I got THE sword (that was wild)
200 hundred arrows and tons of food start on it sometimes after 10 lets gooooo

Ungnome

Citizen
aerocuda eyes and keese wings, both of which are in an over abundant supply right up until until you need to farm them for the great fairies.
Have keese wings in spades thanks to a flamethrower and a swarm of Keese coming out of a cave.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
ok turns out I am not beating the games haha fool you tec but got some good gear and found the Hylean sheild

Top Bottom