Hyrule Town Square

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I went to save my Garudo Waifus first Harder path I know but it will be worth it so I started that quest line first
I feel more confident about combat now still not goona take on a Hinox or anything just yet

And holy fooking sheet thoses malice hands scared the hell out of me!!! they are no joke dont F- around and find out run!

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
And holy fooking sheet thoses malice hands scared the hell out of me!!! they are no joke dont F- around and find out run!
Unfortunately I kinda had that spoiled for me, so I wasn't so scared. Not sure what the item they drop is used for, but I noticed one of the poe shrines offers the same item as a reward

Gonna play a bit tonight. Not sure what I'm gonna focus on. Maybe try and figure out how to trigger the Popla Foothills Skyview Tower. Got to it but the terminal seems to be glitching out and I haven't quite determined how to fix it.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Yesterday:

okay, when I get home from work I"m going to finish the Hateno mayor quests! But that's it. I really want to get back to the Final Fantasy XIV msq. So just that one side quest and I'm moving on.

Later:
Holy crap! It's well past bed time and I'm still on TotK. Darnit! What happened to FF XIV? *sigh*

Ungnome

Citizen
Think I'm gonna focus on the Goron area tonight. Messing around yesterday I started the questline there and I can already see that Yunobo's ability will come in rather handy outside of the Eldin region.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Im gonna put this here for posterity OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Future me was I right?

Caldwin

Citizen
Shrines in Breath of the Wild make you feel like:
I'm the cleverest of all humans. Bow before me, lesser creatures.

Shrines in Tears of the Kingdom make you feel like:
I'm a silly, silly child.

Caldwin

Citizen
I got the Master Sword.

I knew as soon as they started talking about how swallowing a stone would make you an immortal dragon but you lose yourself in the process, I knew precisely then what would happen to Zelda. But that didn't make me any more prepared to see the moment happen. 😭

Ungnome

Citizen
Well, the plan WAS to go do the Goron thing, I got distracted and ended up getting Autobuild and getting all but two of the towers unlocked(need to go take a trip to the southwest and knock out those last two) I've gotten to the fire temple now, though. Just gotta ensure I'm stocked up on food before proceeding.

Reactions: tec

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Rito Region spoiler
Ok the trek up to the ark was insane I dont have a fear of heights in video games but even that had me gittery
Easy top 10 WTF moments in gameing that was....gah

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Ok 3 down but I kinda Brute forced my way though the 3rd one( Death Mountain )I could kinda see what they wanted me to do but I was like nahhhh

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Terry Town bonuses
I build my house a 3 story affair with the 3rd floor asses you have to use ascend to access its my weapons room
The editing is limited though like you cant elemnate walls or add walls or doors I had to rework half my house when I found this out my staircase did not line up right Im about 75% satifided with the current build

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I had a set goal when I started playing at (1am) I started on that goal attempted that goal .......and was for the next 5 hours DOING SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT AGRH!!!!

Glitch

Citizen
Pretty much what I've been doing: just exploring the land, getting the map, doing shrines and enjoying it but now realise I've done nothing to rescue Zelda!

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Zelda be like tapping her foot and checking her watch "Where is that boy?"

Top Bottom