Hyrule Town Square

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Then keep to the Pokémon thread. Why bother posting in the Zelda thread?

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
So I finished the first Zelda on the Game & Watch yesterday. I was sidetracked for a while. I've beaten it several times before, but it was interesting playing the Japanese version.

I doubt I'll play any of the others since I already have them in a format I can play on a larger screen. I still love having it as a novelty though.

Blot

Citizen
Pretty reasonable stance: it's not hard, but it's not mechanically fun either. It's about tedium and time-wasting, and keeping you from using your sword as long as possible. Heck, even something as simple as making raising and lowering the water level into a context sensitive button would go a long way, rather than almost literal song and dance the game requires of you by forcing the ocarina usage onto you.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
A few awkward name pronunciations aside, these are really well done!

Hope she continues with Majora's Mask (as the second video hints at) or with any other Zelda games.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So Majoras Mask is scheduled to come to the Switch next month.

Sadly it does feel appropriate that an expansion pack is needed to play it still.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
NOOOOO...okay fine, this was kind of expected. You...could have at least given us the title, though, Nintendo. "A Sequel to the Breath of the Wild" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

(I know they want to keep it a secret until closer to the release due to spoilers, but...meh)

I kind of wonder if we'll get something else to slot in on the schedule, though. A re-release of old games, like the Mario 3D All Stars Collection? A port of A Link Between Worlds? Some sort of Fire Emblem/Zelda crossover strategy game with 2D sprites? Cadence of Hyrule 2? Something smaller that could be made fairly quick and easily.

Shadhausen

Citizen
As long as this is taking it better be the best Zelda game in the history of Zelda games - maybe the entire history of games period.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
As long as this is taking it better be the best Zelda game in the history of Zelda games - maybe the entire history of games period.
Well, it's not like they haven't delayed a Zelda game before. In fact, it seems like standard operating procedure.

On the good side, love it or hate it, I've never seen a Zelda game that was an absolutely unplayable mess that needed years up updates just to be playable like the rest of industry seems to be getting away with.

Top Bottom