Hyrule Town Square

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
There are dozens of us. It's usually not good, but the innocent cluelessness of it is endearing. They had to rely more on their imagination than on source material because there wasn't a lot of it yet. We'll never see something like that again.

And let's not be afraid to admit it. Sometimes it is actually kinda good.
It's even one of the rare 1980s cartoons to get something resembling a proper finale.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Oh, I see what you mean now. Well, you can get fabrics for the glider. There's also a chance for something rare to appear. But I've only had them for one day and haven't really found out what those rare things are yet.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
There are dozens of us. It's usually not good, but the innocent cluelessness of it is endearing. They had to rely more on their imagination than on source material because there wasn't a lot of it yet. We'll never see something like that again.

And let's not be afraid to admit it. Sometimes it is actually kinda good.
i hate link's portrayal in it too much to enjoy it. he's actively insufferable

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
In fairness, the vast majority of those "excuse me's" were warranted.

Incidentally, I did have my own ideas for working some of the cartoon stuff into a game, if anyone is interested:

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
In fairness, the vast majority of those "excuse me's" were warranted.

Incidentally, I did have my own ideas for working some of the cartoon stuff into a game, if anyone is interested:

To this day Id love to see DiC Zelda's outfit on a game Zelda.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Here's an interesting possibility for the movie that suggests an alternative to traditional live-action filmmaking:

Top Bottom