House of M. Virion | depression and plush

jonfromtheIRS

only person to ever like ReLoad by Metallica
Citizen
if you find the one that has an ammo capacity of like 200 (completely blanking on the name rn) i will laugh

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
The new He-Man figures are pretty decent for $10.

lz2kwbJ.jpg

dEtoeQ3.jpg

JlEiKs6.jpg

He-Man's neck color not matching isn't AS noticeable in person, though you can still tell.

The Skeletor is fantastic, and I genuinely love his design.

M. Virion

Citizen
Nerf. NERF. I swear for everything you've done in the last few years to irritate me you occasionally get something SO RIGHT I have to stand up and applaud.

Doc and I found the Mega XL, Doublecrusher today - an AR shotgun that fires two of the new big ass Mega XL darts. We'd had an especially awful night and decided to treat ourselves and bought it since it was the first time we've found that blaster on shelves anywhere. And outside of the lack of paint on one side (Which irritates me with the particular design of the gun, tbh) I am genuinely BLOWN away.

The Mega XL darts are solid and tactile feeling textured affairs that genuinely feel fantastic to hold, the grip of the blaster itself is comfortable and well balanced, and the priming pump, oh man I could sing it's praises all day. Textured and comfortable to grip, with an amazingly satisfying ratchet when drawing back and a buttery smooth action. Man, it feels AMAZING to prime, I cannot say enough good things about it. And while the darts definitely don't hit FPS numbers that match regular sized darts, let alone half darts, for something the size and heft of what they are, I'm impressed with what they're getting.

This is the kind of product NERF needs to put out, forget about putting out professional/hobby level stuff and focus on FUN blasters that make the person using it smile. I hope they keep the Mega XL line going, cause wow this is a great opening salvo in my opinion.

M. Virion

Citizen
As a heads up dart blaster reviews are indefinitely delayed due to a severe family emergency that is going to make them impossible for a while

M. Virion

Citizen
Thank you, I'm ok. And I think things will be ok in the long run, but the situation is going to need me to be away from home for the rest of the month, most likely.

M. Virion

Citizen
Well that happened. I'm back, slowly settling back into my life, I'm going to try and start the blaster reviews in January.

On the bright side,
FEqtBo4XMAAD4Sp.jpeg

He's finally mine.

M. Virion

Citizen
Thankfully I know exactly who I'm booting as I've got one villager I've been trying to boot for a while.

Also, we have now done a Christmas.

PXL_20211121_231708609~3.jpg

M. Virion

Citizen
Bleh. I can't convince myself to get up and do anything, even eat.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
i guess this proves once and for all that i'm neither psychic nor a time traveler. A am po'ed that once again Mattel makes a he-man show full of good female characters and the toyline is just the boys

jonfromtheIRS

Citizen
Nerf. NERF. I swear for everything you've done in the last few years to irritate me you occasionally get something SO RIGHT I have to stand up and applaud.

Doc and I found the Mega XL, Doublecrusher today - an AR shotgun that fires two of the new big ass Mega XL darts. We'd had an especially awful night and decided to treat ourselves and bought it since it was the first time we've found that blaster on shelves anywhere. And outside of the lack of paint on one side (Which irritates me with the particular design of the gun, tbh) I am genuinely BLOWN away.

The Mega XL darts are solid and tactile feeling textured affairs that genuinely feel fantastic to hold, the grip of the blaster itself is comfortable and well balanced, and the priming pump, oh man I could sing it's praises all day. Textured and comfortable to grip, with an amazingly satisfying ratchet when drawing back and a buttery smooth action. Man, it feels AMAZING to prime, I cannot say enough good things about it. And while the darts definitely don't hit FPS numbers that match regular sized darts, let alone half darts, for something the size and heft of what they are, I'm impressed with what they're getting.

This is the kind of product NERF needs to put out, forget about putting out professional/hobby level stuff and focus on FUN blasters that make the person using it smile. I hope they keep the Mega XL line going, cause wow this is a great opening salvo in my opinion.
mega XL is def seeming like somthing they should run with.
comically large darts isnt somthing i expected however i love that its a thing.
now when are they gonna make a mega XL stryfe.

M. Virion

Citizen
mega XL is def seeming like somthing they should run with.
comically large darts isnt somthing i expected however i love that its a thing.
now when are they gonna make a mega XL stryfe.
I'm actually starting to worry Mega XL is going to get cancelled considering how frequently I'm seeing the line drop massively in pricing via sales and clearance.

If I wasn't basically broke right now I'd have at least picked up the Boomdozer too. Hopefully I have a chance in a month or two.

jonfromtheIRS

Citizen
I'm actually starting to worry Mega XL is going to get cancelled considering how frequently I'm seeing the line drop massively in pricing via sales and clearance.

If I wasn't basically broke right now I'd have at least picked up the Boomdozer too. Hopefully I have a chance in a month or two.
i really hope they dont

and i 100% relate on both the broke and boomdozer things

Top Bottom