House of M. Virion | depression and plush

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
It feels really weird to see a movie you've been looking forward to seeing for ages, love it as much as you hoped you would - but discover your comfort character in it is NOT the person you expected AT ALL.

So I saw Encanto today, and I adored it, but I was expecting to love Luisa, the non-traditional body styled big girl with concerns of her own self-worth in relation to shouldering other people's burdens - not her sister Isabela who is presented in a very antagonistic way throughout most of the film. There's a twist to her character I wasn't expecting that made me reconsider every scene and interaction she's in before that, and now I'm low-key obsessed with her.

M. Virion

Citizen
Need to vent for a sec.

I know it would be a spoiler but is there really NO
merch of Isabela's look from after her song or the finale?!

It's literally my most wanted thing right now, and there is NONE.

Last edited:

M. Virion

Citizen
Mmm. Early birthday shopping. Found this at a Goodwill, and man I love how it looks.

PXL_20220103_220803498.MP.jpg

M. Virion

Citizen
My other early gifts were LEGO.

Specifically some of the Vidiyo sets, which I don't do anything with the app, but I love the minifigures.

PXL_20220104_050023920.jpg

It's so amazingly weird, I love it. The head, speakers and lights rotate and has a different theme.

PXL_20220104_050035338.MP.jpg

It's actually, technically, 4 sets.

The car and the two singers, 2 of the blindbag boombox headed robots (my only duplicates, so I've decided they're twins) and the multi armed DJ who came in his own set. (The boombox carrying case in the second photo and the background of the first)

Absolutely one of the coolest LEGO things I own.

M. Virion

Citizen
Oh no, I love having panic attacks while transferring save data from one Nintendo Switch to another because I'm worried I'll screw up and lose my nearly 700 hours in Animal Crossing because the transfer method is needlessly complicated.

That's fine.

It's fine.

Top Bottom