House of M. Virion | depression and plush

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
the one from Rid: Bumble bee is in charge - looked fun, but I never found one.. just the normal "not scorpinok" brown one ..or was the purple one that looked like scorpinok the one they didn't call scorpinok ..can't remember any who... my favorite Scorpinoc is titan black zarak

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
I feel super weird. Doc just bought me one of my holy grails because we found it at a decent price.

But like, I still feel weird cause it's more than we usually drop on a random purchase (over $50) and just the fact I'm going to have it in my hands soon is really super weird feeling.

919iK66oEYL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

This book WAS my childhood, I think I had it checked out from the school library for an entire year. I have stronger memories for this book than literally any other I read as a kid.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
it has the subtle familiarity of something I either saw in passing often enough that it faded into the background ... like I have the stinking suspicion it was on the end of a shelf in my school library... and I would have had to have walked past it at least a handful of times a week for 9 years ... but I can't say if i ever read it. I was more of a scifi kid so my grail book was an old Space book that I ended up getting from My Grandfather before he passed. It had a bunch of cool drawings of some weird aliens and talked about what types of planets we could expect to find them on lol

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Ya'll ever hear a show opening so good it forced you to start watching? Cause that unironically happened to me and Doc.

So anyway we're watching Harry Potter: The Boy Who Lift (aka Mashle) now.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Aria the Animation: The Anime I call "boat girls of Mars" had a theme song that won me over.

just so laid back and peaceful, and it's about a girl waking up in the morning and being happy with her life and being excited to see what the day brings. How sweet is that?

loved this entire series of animes

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yesterday we poked around the mall. I thoughts the Squish trend was winding down, but....
20240309_130744.jpg
Saw the platypus first at one store, I did want one in a fun color. Then I spotted the matcha boba panda (which I HAD to have) at another store. And hey, BOGO 50% off, so I picked up the olive Cthulu to keep the teal one company. Lastly, I saw the magenta hyena who I immediately loved. I was not expecting so many good Squish in one day.

.....*sigh*
Also picked up the Encanto flower pot Lego set today. I need to file my taxes soon.

Top Bottom