House of M. Virion | depression and plush

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
counter-point, stop buying squish and hug friends... I mean I know I'm not perfect, but I'd be great at sitting on a couch and not doing anything XD

If I had the capacity and it was possible for that I promise it's what I would be doing. But I don't have any IRL friends near me to hug. Which is probably one of the reasons I've been unreasonably depressed and distant lately.

Also, counter - counter-point.

PXL_20221001_224709853~2.jpg

No.

(I have no idea where to put him, he's way bigger than my other Squish, almost a foot and a half tall, he's just going to sit on my lap as my precious sea turtle son, I suppose.)

Last edited:

M. Virion

Citizen
He's huge. I'm pretty big myself and I can hug him to my chest and bury my head completely. It's actually ridiculously therapeutic, tbh.

He's my emotional support turtle now.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Just came back from Walmart, saw these.
20221006_093553.jpg
20221006_093544.jpg
Didn't see the one you would've wanted, though.

Could'nt find a pic of it on Walmart's site, but there's a larger version.

Last edited:

M. Virion

Citizen
Just came back from Walmart, saw these.
View attachment 9898
View attachment 9899
Didn't see the one you would've wanted, though.

Could'nt find a pic of it on Walmart's site, but there's a larger version.

°0° They actually, FINALLY made a figure of Isabela in her artist dress?! Well I know what I'm hunting for next.

*Goes looking* oh. OH. They've actually made several. Well then.

I found the one that you just showed me, and it looks like it's the short pack for that series, so it's going for like 20 bucks. Which is... Frustrating. I'll keep my eye out, though.

There is also this one.

But she doesn't have the hair steaks, but I could get that guaranteed today. Ugh, stupid choices.

Last edited:

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I found the one that you just showed me, and it looks like it's the short pack for that series, so it's going for like 20 bucks. Which is... Frustrating. I'll keep my eye out, though.
Oof. I'll keep an eye out and grab the small one for you if I see her in the wild.

M. Virion

Citizen
I did go ahead and pick up the singing Isabela since target had a couple sales that brought her down to like 12.

Pretty alright, wish she had her hair colors.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I wonder if there's a type of marker/dye you could use to safely color doll hair. Might be tough with her darker hair, though.

M. Virion

Citizen
Hahahaha. Hahahaha.

It's him. HIM.

MY CURRENT MOST WANTED SQUISH, GIO.

"THE SPELL IS BROKEN! I SQUISH AGAIN!"

PXL_20221012_224602432.jpg

I'm so happy. I've been looking for him since August. He's going for $40 on the secondary market. I'd actually given up on finding him, tbh.

M. Virion

Citizen
And I immediately find the rare Isabella mini figure at Walmart right after. What IS today?!

God I'm just SO happy right now. Like these were my absolute 2 biggest wants right now, and to literally get both back to back feels insane.

Last edited:

Top Bottom