House of M. Virion | depression and plush

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
But yeah it's Spectacular Spider-Man.

I'm still mad it only got 2 seasons (or 1 depending on how you count episode production, I've seen both) due to Disney buying Marvel.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
It actually is a really good show. Definitely better than the 90's one. Absolutely love how well it's animated.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
The Irish have it a lot worse than I do here In Canada that's for sure, so I can get behind those of them who are celebrating this week... basically, all we're debating is wether or not it's time to take the brits off our money

M. Virion

Citizen
I've got a fair bit of Irish ancestry on Kathy's side of the family, so while I'm practicing "nothing nice to say, so say nothing" I'm certainly not feeling especially charitable past that.

M. Virion

Citizen
Me 3 months ago: "why would I buy Squishmallows when Squishables are the vastly superior product?"

Me 3 minutes ago: ****.
PXL_20220925_031826702~2.jpg

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I have too many plushies in general, I fought the urge so hard ever since I saw them. Yesterday, there was a big one on clearance for $17. Sooooo soft, and makes for a good couch pillow. (I got an alien dude).

Last edited:

M. Virion

Citizen
I got the racoon first, cause I realized trash pandas are my spirit animal (inside joke, lol) and it's been downhill since then.

I found the little armadillo last night and promptly realized I've fallen off a cliff, lol.

M. Virion

Citizen
~ So you had a bad day
so you bought some more Squish,
then rearrange your couch
to make room for that Squish. ~

PXL_20220930_032933150.MP~2.jpg

And it just kind of goes from there with the next step being buying a bigger couch and becoming a vicious cycle of squish>couch>squish>couch.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Then you have to buy a new house to accommodate a couch big enough to accommodate the squish.

Having a place where you yourself can sit and sleep is secondary. You gotta accommodate the squish.

Top Bottom