Here we go again....

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Zalgo awakens?
Ah ha! Figured it out.

T̸̨̮͈̦͖̳̭̖͓̠̿͆̃̏͐͑̍͊̾͝ͅȟ̸̲͙͉͔̣͇̠̥͈̦͔͓ę̵̪͙͙͚̬̈͗ ̴̢̠̖̤͈̗̭̪̒̃̌̌͊̾ͅH̷̨̢̛̝̥͇͕͈͙̭̯͚̣͛͋͐̃̎̚ą̴̰̗͎͓̺̉̏̏̈́̊͐͌̿͘͠c̶̰͚͍̲̘͔̎̃k̶̢̩͉͇̠̰̲̜̩̭͈̪͍͍͚͂́̀e̴͎̬̝͍͔̮̩͚̻͓̲̙̞͔̎͗̅͊̓̉̓͊̾͂͒͋͑͜͝r̷̢̡̧̹̼̞̹̳̖͙̠̗͙̥̈́̋̓̀͑͌̓͐̐̍̂͘ͅ ̷̹͉̄̓̓͝c̸̡̛̮̦̯̟̱̬̄̔̊å̴̢̛͖̮̱͂̅n̴̳̥̜͉̑͂̀̏̓́͜͝ ̶̘̬͇̳̱̗͈̰̺̬̿͗́͌̿̋͒́͜͝͝͝͝g̴̛̫̻̪̣͇̹͇͕͆̽̈́o̵̢̱͕͇̪͚͍͖̪̎̎̈́̐̿̍̀̿̀̉̅́͝͝ ̵̨̧̨̺̺̝̪̟̹͎̭̫̬͋̉̒̇̇͂̃͜b̵̩̲͚̈́̉͌̆͛̍̈̈́́́͝ủ̶̧͓̲̗̦̲̠͖̘̬̺̳r̶̨̪̩̯͔̍̀̆͑̽̈͊̐̓̀̀͐͘n̶̢͍̟̥͙͕͎̩̮͕͔̈́̉͒̉̋̇̋̕͝ ̷̛̠̝̠̳̬̥̬̖̜̱̮̽͛̄͜į̵͓͕̳͕̯͔͔̖̖̰̍͊̆̒́̂̃̾̈́̆̕͘n̶̖̪̪̺̼͕̗̬̣̜̋̀̄́͜ ̴̧̨̭̘̼̈́͂̊̎̅͌̀͛̿͛̕͘̚͘T̴͖̹̻̖̭͊̊͊̍͒a̸̢̡̧̝̎͌͊̀̒͝r̵̢̃̀̆̂̋̽́͋͜͝t̸̡̨̫̯̱͎̫̰̖͔̯̪͉̺͒ȧ̸̢̪̈͊͆͋͠r̶̢͇̖̓͒͂̂̀͒̑̇̽͘͠͠ư̸͈̗̜̬̬̥͂̽̋͑s̸͎̠̟̫̐͘!̶̛̓̋͆͒́̋̏͆̇̾̊̑̚͝ͅ!̸͕̤̍͗̕

Salt-Man Z

that is not dead which can eternal lie
Citizen
tumblr_nmpfh2wOMz1sgqn33o2_250.gifv

IluvRoddie

Citizen
You should know I've been targeted by morons for the past 2 decades. Why someone felt the need to destroy the entire community is something only they will know, and can ponder while burning in hell.
Well I’m just glad the site is back. Even though some are gone such as the transformers tv shows discussion thread.

LittleAutobot1218~

Everyone needs faith. What we need, alien robots!
Citizen
That's because we are always changing and evolving, we are more than meets the eye, hackers beware, we have a Unicron as a last defence but we tend to send out Sharkicons as the cannon slaughter!:LOL:
* W H E E Z E *

WE FORGE OUR WEAPONS BY THE MIGHTY HAMMER OF SOLUS PRIME

WE'VE SEEN AND BEEN THROUGH THE GREAT CATACALYSM

YOU DON'T SCARE US MWAHHAHAHA

UnicronusPrime

Citizen
I only stick my head in once every 6 months or so, but it's good to be back.
Uhg, now I need to remember my photo bucket account log in info for my avatars and stuff.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's actually set to 20 - Where are you experiencing this issue?

Top Bottom