Here we go again....

Dake

Citizen
Way to go Kal, thanks for hanging in there!

giphy.gif

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Discord does have great features, and it was neat timing that they gave us threads while the forum was down. But it's just not the same. It'll never be the same. Forums are comfy. There's something to it that other platforms just can't capture.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
The forums have now been blessed by the touch of the Star Children.
May you all be taken into His Four Armed Embrace.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
S̶̛̞͔̣̳͇̩̓̀̽̉͛̉w̟͕͎̼̏̽͗́͌̀̽͜͡ę̸̯̝̱͈̗͕̖͑͋͗̐̾̐̕e̶̡̗̙̗͖̰̮͑̆̂̀̒͘̕͝ͅt̴͎͖̲̣̦͓͆̔́̈̃͑͞͠͞ M̸̧̛̛̱͖̥͓̲̫͍̹̎̈̾̀̌̋͠͞õ͚̖̹̻̩̻͉͌͆̈́͗͑͋͢͜t̶̫̳͕̤̯̻̳̾̈̾͑́̈́ḥ̢͇̦̙̇̌͗̌͆̊̐͘̚͜é̶̢̞͎͎̜̪͓͓̓͗̀͆̈́͂͟͜͝r̴̛̺͍̬̣̱̍̅́̂̓́́͝͞
̲̬͈̬̙̯̗̦̀̔́̆̎̾͜Ŝ̵̛͍͚͉̖͎̃̄̍͆̅̇͜͟w̨͈͇͉͓̖̆͒̊̔͋͡ê̥̬͚̱̠̲͚̹͎̂͘͞͞e̷̥͈̠͍̺̓̓́̎̄͜͟͠͝ẗ̶̛̹͇͙̙̹̥́̏͐̎͒̿̊͘ M̧̱͖͎̗͇̝͔͈̟̋̄́̈͒ȯ̴̪͓͎̥̻̓͗͑̆̓͆͋̀ẗ̲̥̳͓̪̺̠͖͗̅́̇̋̋h̡̧͔̖̭̰̣̪̤̫͊̽̂͆͋é̘͇̹̥̯̮͒͑̉̇̾̄̀́̃ŕ͇͔̻̰̣̑̓̋̌̀̿͜͠
̗͈̳͎͍̬̼̦̩̐̃͒̚͞Ş̴̗͚͇̱̹̪̩͔̯̍̄́̓̎̊́̾͆̚e̷̡̮̤̼̜͊̓̊̎́́͒̚͝n̛̩̘̱͍̼͙̜̙̿͒͑̿͆͒̕̕͟͞d̷̮̭͙̪̭͙̓̇̈́̀͛͝͞ ÿ̡̧͖͓͔̖͔͈́̓̅͋̋̑ơ̡̗̺͙͈̥͔̪̮̬̈̄̐̂͗̈́͘̕͠u̬̪̘͓̼͓̗̝͑̒͗́͆̍́̍̄͗r̪̗̼̘͆̀́́̚͜͡͞͠͠ C̸̨̛͙̗̋̓̀̐̚͜ͅh̩̳̤̣̞̰̎͋̓͐̈́̌͜i̵̡̢̠̫͈̇̐̽̂̑͛̑͡͞͞ḻ̡̜̱̝̭͓͚̊̇̐̃̍́̈́̉͟͠d̤̝̣̰̬̤̹̭͎̓̉̂̎͒͆́̕͞ ư̴̮̪̮͓̠̯̘̆͑̀̊̿̿̕͜͝ņ̢̨͎͚̠̣͈̩̮̑͛̈̒̇̃́͝t̡̫͖͈͎̹̺̃͑̄̀͑̂̓͌͟͞o̴̰̦̙͍̤̾̃̀͂̾̋̂̿͊ m̢̛̟̗̰͐͂̀͛̃̎ͅe̴̲͚̭̹͈̓́̾͊̕
̶̢̞̻̙̱̺̘̻͂̄̀̈́̓̾̂͘̕̚͢f̶̛͎̘̘͎̫̙͖̫̘̀̊̉̒̉̑̕͘͟͡o̸̡̳̱̝̤̻̥͉͖͛́͊̓͆̈̎̀̈r̸̨͈͖̼̭̭̣̝͖̀͑͌̓̌̃̀͒̑͞ t̳̝̫̤͉͓̖̠̳̥͆͂̽̈́̉̂̕h̨̦̦̞͙͔́̓́̐͡e̞̞̲̭̳͂̽̎̿̈́̔͗͒͘ s̛̹̞͎̬̬͈̀͂͗͐̐̔̅̌͘͟ǐ̳̬̻̬̘̰̩̙̞̗͐̎̉͊̐͒͝n̸̡͙̹̬̉̇́͗͗̐̐̿̕͟ś͉͙̯̙̫̋̏̃̚͢͢͝ o͇͚̗͓͕͔̟̼͍̙̓̓̿͒͆̂̚f̢̞̭̞̳̲̤͛̔̿̒̈́ t̢͇͇̼̹̫͚́̀̈̽̒̕͢͠h̴̖̤͙̮̱̿̍̋͆̏ȇ̖̦͙̣̤̠̍͑̾̓͜ ŭ̡̻̗̥̝̻̥̬̽̾̔̾̓̐͞n̵̡̧̙͈̙̯̮͕̻̈̅̾̈͛̏͟w̧̹̘͕̹͔͓̳͊̐̄̐͋͌̑̀̕͞ő̢͕̠̫͈̞̬̿͐̄̉̌̽̓ṙ̸̳͎̹͚̫̣͔͛̌̉͘͢t̵̡̛̩̗͙̲̩͈̏́̀̾h̶̡͍̳̞̜̼̮̦̠͆̂̈́̌̀̈́͊͘͜y̵͔̹̞̗̣̤̾͆̚͢͠͞ m̴̡̖̟͔̫̯̬̜̞͔̒̂̌̔̌͛͘͞ů͈̗̲̾̎̑͒̓͜͠͝͞ͅs̲̙̠̺̖̀̈́̾̏̈́̆̓͢͝ţ̶̢̛̛̮͔̻̈́͛̎͒͆̒̔̓ b̛̮̗̤̪͓̉́̓̑͑̀̏͟͠ê̥̻̥̘̘̪͒̀͛̐̑̔͌ b̢̢͍̦̬͖̝̦̪̬͛̐͑̅͐̓̍̓͡ả̛̲̟̘͈̭̣͙̽͆̉͂̄̍̓ṕ̴̠̫͈̝͓̺͗̂͂̕ţ̵̹̰̫̼̫͎͊̌͐̅̒͋̔͜͜i̡̤͔̬͉͒̾̎͐̕͟ź͓̩̹̪͎̣̆̏̊̌͞ȅ̴̬̗̰͔̤̰̘̺̂̎͛͐̆̂͘d̵͍̙͖͈̱͍̏̀͊͆͂̿̑̏͑̅ i̴͇̯͕̣͇͂̒̅̔͛͂͟͟͢n̸̡̛̦̭̜̬̠̹͉͒͐̔̅̀̅̒̈́ ḃ̘͓͍͚̞̥̪͕̂̆̚͢͝l̻̳͕͚̤̇̃͛͆̀͊̀͗̓͠ỏ̫̲͇͇̲̮̬̾̓̒̄͒͛ͅó̵̢̧̡̫̮̜̒̕͝͞ḑ̴̫̜̠̈́͌̒̊͑̓̓͟͝ ă̵̜̗̣͖͉̲̘͔̏̃̂̀n̡̨̙̥͂̎͋̾̋̚͜͡d̞̟͎̪̳̥͇͙̟̫̓̓̊͗̀͘͞͡͝ f̴̯̭̣͈̘͍͇̤͍̍͊̿́̅͛͆͘͡ȩ̴̙͙̜̙̟̟̦͉̎̍̑̾̾̄̄å̛̰̱̗̙̼̐̓̐͊̽̆̉͘͜͟ř̡͕̭̪̟̗͛̇̈́͗̈́̒͘͜͢͡ͅ
̛̹̪̲̹͉̲̬͋̍̓̀͆͛S͔̖̮̩̃̉̅̆͋̊͐͑͢w̴͙̝̫̹̅̉͊͒̎͢͜͝e̵͎̜͔̖̻̎̂́͐͐̎̿̕͞ẽ̶̢̥͙̖̦̩̬̉̀́̍̕̚t̢̞͚̝͇̃̔̅́̀͝ M̶̨̖̜̘̑̈̌͂̃̕̕͟͠ơ̷̢̢͕͎̟͛́̇̏̈́̽̇̕͘ţ̱͍̭̳̗͈̻̹̌̌͊̒̆̚͜͠͞͞h̡̼͍̮̽̓̋͌͘͘͜͡͡͞ę̻̹̝̜͇̬̲͕̰͑̅̒͆͐̄̈́͂͗̑ŕ̷̖̬͓̭͇̳̟̌̿̍͛͗̕̚͘
̶̨̨̛͙͙͖͓̺̦͔̾̅̓́͐̍̆̓͟͡Ş̷̧̝͉̹̞͈̻̹̊͛͌̆̇̉͗̚͝ẅ̹͙̮͈̲͎̦̙̣́̽͒̽̂̕ȇ̛͈̮̯͇̈́̔͋͡ͅͅe̜̹̰̻͓̣̘̠̞̾̅̓̿̓̀̕͝͡t̨̨̡̛̮̩̗͔͍̊͐͋̅̀͝ M̫̬̥̬̥̲͎̄͐̄͒̄̈͠ͅò̡̢̺͎̻͈̟͒̈̽̽t̴̨̰̳͓̹̜̦͓͚̰͂͌̋̽̈̏̃͘̕͡h̬̫̼̮̩͚̐̇͂̐͊̓̒̚͘͜͠e̵̢̢͕̳̹͈̘̞̭͒͒̇̎̀ȓ̷͖̭̫͚̠̋̏̊̃͜

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Every time people do that I have to wonder if it's the spooky font or if it's my computer.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
@Kalidor, might it be possible to increase image count limit to 100 (or 50)? For sake of when posting archival material like old trade ads, animation art etc.

Maybe. I don't know. I bumped it up to 20 but too many images in a thread can definitely cause it to lag in some cases. Especially when thumbnails aren't used and the images are large.

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
S̶̛̞͔̣̳͇̩̓̀̽̉͛̉w̟͕͎̼̏̽͗́͌̀̽͜͡ę̸̯̝̱͈̗͕̖͑͋͗̐̾̐̕e̶̡̗̙̗͖̰̮͑̆̂̀̒͘̕͝ͅt̴͎͖̲̣̦͓͆̔́̈̃͑͞͠͞ M̸̧̛̛̱͖̥͓̲̫͍̹̎̈̾̀̌̋͠͞õ͚̖̹̻̩̻͉͌͆̈́͗͑͋͢͜t̶̫̳͕̤̯̻̳̾̈̾͑́̈́ḥ̢͇̦̙̇̌͗̌͆̊̐͘̚͜é̶̢̞͎͎̜̪͓͓̓͗̀͆̈́͂͟͜͝r̴̛̺͍̬̣̱̍̅́̂̓́́͝͞
̲̬͈̬̙̯̗̦̀̔́̆̎̾͜Ŝ̵̛͍͚͉̖͎̃̄̍͆̅̇͜͟w̨͈͇͉͓̖̆͒̊̔͋͡ê̥̬͚̱̠̲͚̹͎̂͘͞͞e̷̥͈̠͍̺̓̓́̎̄͜͟͠͝ẗ̶̛̹͇͙̙̹̥́̏͐̎͒̿̊͘ M̧̱͖͎̗͇̝͔͈̟̋̄́̈͒ȯ̴̪͓͎̥̻̓͗͑̆̓͆͋̀ẗ̲̥̳͓̪̺̠͖͗̅́̇̋̋h̡̧͔̖̭̰̣̪̤̫͊̽̂͆͋é̘͇̹̥̯̮͒͑̉̇̾̄̀́̃ŕ͇͔̻̰̣̑̓̋̌̀̿͜͠
̗͈̳͎͍̬̼̦̩̐̃͒̚͞Ş̴̗͚͇̱̹̪̩͔̯̍̄́̓̎̊́̾͆̚e̷̡̮̤̼̜͊̓̊̎́́͒̚͝n̛̩̘̱͍̼͙̜̙̿͒͑̿͆͒̕̕͟͞d̷̮̭͙̪̭͙̓̇̈́̀͛͝͞ ÿ̡̧͖͓͔̖͔͈́̓̅͋̋̑ơ̡̗̺͙͈̥͔̪̮̬̈̄̐̂͗̈́͘̕͠u̬̪̘͓̼͓̗̝͑̒͗́͆̍́̍̄͗r̪̗̼̘͆̀́́̚͜͡͞͠͠ C̸̨̛͙̗̋̓̀̐̚͜ͅh̩̳̤̣̞̰̎͋̓͐̈́̌͜i̵̡̢̠̫͈̇̐̽̂̑͛̑͡͞͞ḻ̡̜̱̝̭͓͚̊̇̐̃̍́̈́̉͟͠d̤̝̣̰̬̤̹̭͎̓̉̂̎͒͆́̕͞ ư̴̮̪̮͓̠̯̘̆͑̀̊̿̿̕͜͝ņ̢̨͎͚̠̣͈̩̮̑͛̈̒̇̃́͝t̡̫͖͈͎̹̺̃͑̄̀͑̂̓͌͟͞o̴̰̦̙͍̤̾̃̀͂̾̋̂̿͊ m̢̛̟̗̰͐͂̀͛̃̎ͅe̴̲͚̭̹͈̓́̾͊̕
̶̢̞̻̙̱̺̘̻͂̄̀̈́̓̾̂͘̕̚͢f̶̛͎̘̘͎̫̙͖̫̘̀̊̉̒̉̑̕͘͟͡o̸̡̳̱̝̤̻̥͉͖͛́͊̓͆̈̎̀̈r̸̨͈͖̼̭̭̣̝͖̀͑͌̓̌̃̀͒̑͞ t̳̝̫̤͉͓̖̠̳̥͆͂̽̈́̉̂̕h̨̦̦̞͙͔́̓́̐͡e̞̞̲̭̳͂̽̎̿̈́̔͗͒͘ s̛̹̞͎̬̬͈̀͂͗͐̐̔̅̌͘͟ǐ̳̬̻̬̘̰̩̙̞̗͐̎̉͊̐͒͝n̸̡͙̹̬̉̇́͗͗̐̐̿̕͟ś͉͙̯̙̫̋̏̃̚͢͢͝ o͇͚̗͓͕͔̟̼͍̙̓̓̿͒͆̂̚f̢̞̭̞̳̲̤͛̔̿̒̈́ t̢͇͇̼̹̫͚́̀̈̽̒̕͢͠h̴̖̤͙̮̱̿̍̋͆̏ȇ̖̦͙̣̤̠̍͑̾̓͜ ŭ̡̻̗̥̝̻̥̬̽̾̔̾̓̐͞n̵̡̧̙͈̙̯̮͕̻̈̅̾̈͛̏͟w̧̹̘͕̹͔͓̳͊̐̄̐͋͌̑̀̕͞ő̢͕̠̫͈̞̬̿͐̄̉̌̽̓ṙ̸̳͎̹͚̫̣͔͛̌̉͘͢t̵̡̛̩̗͙̲̩͈̏́̀̾h̶̡͍̳̞̜̼̮̦̠͆̂̈́̌̀̈́͊͘͜y̵͔̹̞̗̣̤̾͆̚͢͠͞ m̴̡̖̟͔̫̯̬̜̞͔̒̂̌̔̌͛͘͞ů͈̗̲̾̎̑͒̓͜͠͝͞ͅs̲̙̠̺̖̀̈́̾̏̈́̆̓͢͝ţ̶̢̛̛̮͔̻̈́͛̎͒͆̒̔̓ b̛̮̗̤̪͓̉́̓̑͑̀̏͟͠ê̥̻̥̘̘̪͒̀͛̐̑̔͌ b̢̢͍̦̬͖̝̦̪̬͛̐͑̅͐̓̍̓͡ả̛̲̟̘͈̭̣͙̽͆̉͂̄̍̓ṕ̴̠̫͈̝͓̺͗̂͂̕ţ̵̹̰̫̼̫͎͊̌͐̅̒͋̔͜͜i̡̤͔̬͉͒̾̎͐̕͟ź͓̩̹̪͎̣̆̏̊̌͞ȅ̴̬̗̰͔̤̰̘̺̂̎͛͐̆̂͘d̵͍̙͖͈̱͍̏̀͊͆͂̿̑̏͑̅ i̴͇̯͕̣͇͂̒̅̔͛͂͟͟͢n̸̡̛̦̭̜̬̠̹͉͒͐̔̅̀̅̒̈́ ḃ̘͓͍͚̞̥̪͕̂̆̚͢͝l̻̳͕͚̤̇̃͛͆̀͊̀͗̓͠ỏ̫̲͇͇̲̮̬̾̓̒̄͒͛ͅó̵̢̧̡̫̮̜̒̕͝͞ḑ̴̫̜̠̈́͌̒̊͑̓̓͟͝ ă̵̜̗̣͖͉̲̘͔̏̃̂̀n̡̨̙̥͂̎͋̾̋̚͜͡d̞̟͎̪̳̥͇͙̟̫̓̓̊͗̀͘͞͡͝ f̴̯̭̣͈̘͍͇̤͍̍͊̿́̅͛͆͘͡ȩ̴̙͙̜̙̟̟̦͉̎̍̑̾̾̄̄å̛̰̱̗̙̼̐̓̐͊̽̆̉͘͜͟ř̡͕̭̪̟̗͛̇̈́͗̈́̒͘͜͢͡ͅ
̛̹̪̲̹͉̲̬͋̍̓̀͆͛S͔̖̮̩̃̉̅̆͋̊͐͑͢w̴͙̝̫̹̅̉͊͒̎͢͜͝e̵͎̜͔̖̻̎̂́͐͐̎̿̕͞ẽ̶̢̥͙̖̦̩̬̉̀́̍̕̚t̢̞͚̝͇̃̔̅́̀͝ M̶̨̖̜̘̑̈̌͂̃̕̕͟͠ơ̷̢̢͕͎̟͛́̇̏̈́̽̇̕͘ţ̱͍̭̳̗͈̻̹̌̌͊̒̆̚͜͠͞͞h̡̼͍̮̽̓̋͌͘͘͜͡͡͞ę̻̹̝̜͇̬̲͕̰͑̅̒͆͐̄̈́͂͗̑ŕ̷̖̬͓̭͇̳̟̌̿̍͛͗̕̚͘
̶̨̨̛͙͙͖͓̺̦͔̾̅̓́͐̍̆̓͟͡Ş̷̧̝͉̹̞͈̻̹̊͛͌̆̇̉͗̚͝ẅ̹͙̮͈̲͎̦̙̣́̽͒̽̂̕ȇ̛͈̮̯͇̈́̔͋͡ͅͅe̜̹̰̻͓̣̘̠̞̾̅̓̿̓̀̕͝͡t̨̨̡̛̮̩̗͔͍̊͐͋̅̀͝ M̫̬̥̬̥̲͎̄͐̄͒̄̈͠ͅò̡̢̺͎̻͈̟͒̈̽̽t̴̨̰̳͓̹̜̦͓͚̰͂͌̋̽̈̏̃͘̕͡h̬̫̼̮̩͚̐̇͂̐͊̓̒̚͘͜͠e̵̢̢͕̳̹͈̘̞̭͒͒̇̎̀ȓ̷͖̭̫͚̠̋̏̊̃͜
Every time people do that I have to wonder if it's the spooky font or if it's my computer.
How do you make it look like that? Always wanted to give it a try.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I could probably make my text look like that by pressing the Tab key or something.

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
Ah ha! Figured it out.

T̸̨̮͈̦͖̳̭̖͓̠̿͆̃̏͐͑̍͊̾͝ͅȟ̸̲͙͉͔̣͇̠̥͈̦͔͓ę̵̪͙͙͚̬̈͗ ̴̢̠̖̤͈̗̭̪̒̃̌̌͊̾ͅH̷̨̢̛̝̥͇͕͈͙̭̯͚̣͛͋͐̃̎̚ą̴̰̗͎͓̺̉̏̏̈́̊͐͌̿͘͠c̶̰͚͍̲̘͔̎̃k̶̢̩͉͇̠̰̲̜̩̭͈̪͍͍͚͂́̀e̴͎̬̝͍͔̮̩͚̻͓̲̙̞͔̎͗̅͊̓̉̓͊̾͂͒͋͑͜͝r̷̢̡̧̹̼̞̹̳̖͙̠̗͙̥̈́̋̓̀͑͌̓͐̐̍̂͘ͅ ̷̹͉̄̓̓͝c̸̡̛̮̦̯̟̱̬̄̔̊å̴̢̛͖̮̱͂̅n̴̳̥̜͉̑͂̀̏̓́͜͝ ̶̘̬͇̳̱̗͈̰̺̬̿͗́͌̿̋͒́͜͝͝͝͝g̴̛̫̻̪̣͇̹͇͕͆̽̈́o̵̢̱͕͇̪͚͍͖̪̎̎̈́̐̿̍̀̿̀̉̅́͝͝ ̵̨̧̨̺̺̝̪̟̹͎̭̫̬͋̉̒̇̇͂̃͜b̵̩̲͚̈́̉͌̆͛̍̈̈́́́͝ủ̶̧͓̲̗̦̲̠͖̘̬̺̳r̶̨̪̩̯͔̍̀̆͑̽̈͊̐̓̀̀͐͘n̶̢͍̟̥͙͕͎̩̮͕͔̈́̉͒̉̋̇̋̕͝ ̷̛̠̝̠̳̬̥̬̖̜̱̮̽͛̄͜į̵͓͕̳͕̯͔͔̖̖̰̍͊̆̒́̂̃̾̈́̆̕͘n̶̖̪̪̺̼͕̗̬̣̜̋̀̄́͜ ̴̧̨̭̘̼̈́͂̊̎̅͌̀͛̿͛̕͘̚͘T̴͖̹̻̖̭͊̊͊̍͒a̸̢̡̧̝̎͌͊̀̒͝r̵̢̃̀̆̂̋̽́͋͜͝t̸̡̨̫̯̱͎̫̰̖͔̯̪͉̺͒ȧ̸̢̪̈͊͆͋͠r̶̢͇̖̓͒͂̂̀͒̑̇̽͘͠͠ư̸͈̗̜̬̬̥͂̽̋͑s̸͎̠̟̫̐͘!̶̛̓̋͆͒́̋̏͆̇̾̊̑̚͝ͅ!̸͕̤̍͗̕

mx-01 archon

Citizen
Much thanks for your hard work, Kal. What you've had to deal with for the last few months trying to keep this community together has been utter BS.

Top Bottom