Here we go again....

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well I suppose this is better than clicking The Allspark Forums bookmark and just getting the Under Construction page again.

The Under Construction page didn't even have any under construction GIFs either.
3050538-inline-s-10-everything-wonderful-about-geocities-in-one-visual-time-capsule.gif

DoubleClutch

it's EPIC, in MY mind...
Citizen
So Happy to be Home!
.... I will give it some time before I start reposting my comic... at least THUMBNAILS of my comic.

KevinSig

I live in a lake. Its wet.
Citizen
So was the point to attempt to hack into info, or just to crash the site? (Also, I am the previous Kevin, I just updated my avatar with a commission of Switchblade... aka Fumes, Rotorbolt, and Skyklick. Sure, I gave him an unofficial name, but the MASK vehicle name is a much better fit than any of the IDW throwaway names.)

Kaon

So was the point to attempt to hack into info, or just to crash the site? (Also, I am the previous Kevin, I just updated my avatar with a commission of Switchblade... aka Fumes, Rotorbolt, and Skyklick. Sure, I gave him an unofficial name, but the MASK vehicle name is a much better fit than any of the IDW throwaway names.)

Whoever did it wanted to stick it to Kal. As far as we can tell they just went in and started smashing with no regard to collecting user information.

However, you should still take precaution and never use the same password for any site.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Random passwords are your friend.

And encrypting them into further nonsense is also your friend.

Top Bottom