He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I like that they're actually giving Mantenna 4 legs instead of...well...
31970625-928F-4CC8-8EAD-22A44D6D5CDD.jpeg

So I'll probably get that one.I'll probably also get Grizzlor. I seem to remember having him as a kid.

Dvandom

Citizen
Still working through S2 of the new MotU...Skeletor just Can't Even. He deeply resents being in such a cartoony world...I half expect the focus of S3 to be Skeletor seeking a dimensional portal so he can nope on out to a more serious universe.

---Dave

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Sunman looks so awesome!

As does Netflix HeMan. SheRa looks a little "deer caught in headlights" tho. Hopefully the final product looks better in hand

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Man, I've been buying the core CGI figures, and the quality of this He-Man and Skeletor from Masterverse is genuinely making me second guess myself.

But I don't have a guarantee that all the characters will come out in Masterverse, so I'll just have to buy all of it. My poor wallet.

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
Masterverse is certainly going to take a bite out of my collecting money this year.

I'm kinda surprised that the leaked Sorceress Lynn, Roboto, Stratos, and Frosta haven't been officially announced yet though.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Masteverse BA He-Man, He-Ro and She-Ra look fantastic to me. They all offer a strong classic look with just enough updated make them feel fresh.

I was hoping to cut back, but Mattel is really rocking it with the Masters of the Universe this year. Makes me sad that the GI Joe team seems to be dropping the ball on its 40th anniversary.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm kinda surprised that the leaked Sorceress Lynn, Roboto, Stratos, and Frosta haven't been officially announced yet though.
I hadn't heard about these! Roboto and Frosta?! YES!

I am in on that Battle Armor He-Man, I think, but the beard is... well, let's just say I was wondering why Triple H was being included in the Masterverse line.

And that She-Ra? Oh goodness.

These are going to be hard to resist...

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
I hadn't heard about these! Roboto and Frosta?! YES!

I am in on that Battle Armor He-Man, I think, but the beard is... well, let's just say I was wondering why Triple H was being included in the Masterverse line.

And that She-Ra? Oh goodness.

These are going to be hard to resist...
Grain of salt until confirmed.

rB9Fkl3.jpg

Caldwin

Citizen
I got this Amazon today.
FepNHZ3.jpg

NDAqihm.jpg

I understand the blue thing is supposed to represent a motion blur when she's ramming something. But honestly, it looks like some really big, purple wig. Not a fan. Though to be fair, the fact that you can put such a heavy energy effect on its head and it's Quarian legs can keep it standing under its own power is pretty cool.

b8WWa5f.jpg

She looks a lot better without the head thing. And here she is next to her Origins counterpart, as well as Teela next to her counterparts.

Caldwin

Citizen
So...umm... I kept getting sidetracked from watching the second season of the CGI toon. I just finished it...and...umm...damn! That...I was not expecting that.

And I just got the Ram Ma'am figure too.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Got Viking He-Man and Revelations Trap-Jaw. Much like Tri-Klops, Trap-Jaw looks better in his Motherboard outfit than his original look despite my preference.

Top Bottom