He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Origins figures are revealed!

So 200X He-man was a given and even looks to get new sculpts for the waist beyond the Head, Sword and chest harness
Teela is the Zoar pack we've heard about recently with a 200X head sculpt and new detailed deco. Pictures show a brighter gold and white on the top of her boots
King Randor
and then three Sun-man figures with Digitino, Pig man, and Space Sumo

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Pig head is definite.

200x is very possible but I want a better look at the details.

Teela and the Sun Masters are maybes. I only have the green Goddess her, and I like the idea of them even if the designs are average.

Admission: I had the original Randor as a kid and I never liked that toy. It was weird for He-man's old dad to have the same build as He-man. Just always felt wrong. Weight Lifter Burger King is a pass.

-ZacWilliam, I would love an Origins of New Adventures He-man and Skelator.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Oh, she comes with Zoar. Teela just went from "might get" to "must get." I already have a vintage Zoar (and Screech for that matter). But it would be nice to get one with the stand.

In other MotU news, I still couldn't find Ram Ma'am at Target or Walmart. In fact, my Target is going through a renovation, so I'll be surprised if I find anything there any time soon. But I did finally find her on Amazon. Should have her this week.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Hordak and Skeletor look good.

Beast man and Jitsu don't really interest me.

I wish they would have done the good Netflix Catra.

-ZacWilliam, Origins is the only He-man I'm letting myself collect but Skeletor and Hordak are tempting.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I'm hoping since we've gotten Beastman again so soon in Revelations that a DreamWorks Catra is in the near future too. Though I do have her other action figure.

There was a photo leak that MasterVerse Sorceress Lyn, Roboto, Frosta, Stratos, and Origins Kobra Kahn are all coming.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Grizzlor is a must as he’s the one MotU figure that was actually mine and not my older brothers back in the 80’s. Dude ended up at my Grandparents toy box until they passed.
But I’m kind of disappointed that it looks like the 200X Skeletor’s sword doesn’t come apart into the half blades even though they molded in the two handles.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
200X Skeletor lookin real nice! Much nicer than his HeMan counterpart.

I think Im gonna start buying the Horde figures...

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I was momentarily disappointed when I saw the Filmation Snout Spout head, but then I saw the toy version that squirts is there too and I'm sold.

-ZacWilliam, I'm iffy on 200x Skelly but the rest look great.

Last edited:

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
The 200x Skeletor head looks a bit off to me. I think it's something to do with how they're trying to emphasize the "fangs". It's something that might look better in a final in hand image. 200x He-Man looks nice enough for what they're trying...but I'm actually more excited at the prospect of Snake Armor He-Man. Maybe they'll get frisky and dig up the old Horde Armor concept that was drawn up.

Top Bottom