He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

Badgertron

Citizen
If anyone has both Classics & Masterverse She-Ra, could you take a side by side comparison pic for me please? I haven't been able to find any with regular online search.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Is BBTS the one that holds stuff for you if you want to get more than one thing that don't come out together? Does that save on shipping?

Might just go double-Roboto if that's the case. I'd still need to see how much flesh they want to move it into Canada, though.

Shadewing

Citizen
Both BBTS and TFsource have features like that, but BBTS has their 'flat rate shipping' while TFS doesn't.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, that's the bind I'm in. I need to see if there's any good Canadian sources for this stuff.

Dake

Citizen
If anyone has both Classics & Masterverse She-Ra, could you take a side by side comparison pic for me please? I haven't been able to find any with regular online search.

TNI has a comparo shot

MOTU_Mastervese_Princess_Of_Power_She_Ra_By_LoreKeeper_10__scaled_600.jpg

Dake

Citizen
Oh... guess I thought Classics were the rereleases of the originals but with more articulation (but now I remember that's what the Matty Collector entries were called). ☺️

But at least it got to the right answer eventually - fun tip: if you want an answer, post the wrong one on the internet. 🤣

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Well buy in before tomorrow if you want that Origins King Grayskull! The March towards Moaty begins!

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
7CEE3772-5E59-4583-88A7-AF2D2B8C2A50.jpeg

This came from Amazon today.

842D9C61-8FF4-4A1E-A408-B6C3F16CDA0F.jpeg

Vintage: Got it from a vintage toy store. The shield was the only accessory it came with.

Masterverse: Just got it from Amazon, CIB.

Classics: Got it loose from eBay with the shield and sword. The mask I had to buy separately and I never could find the more recognizable one.

I like the Masterverse joints over the pin-joints for Classic. I also like the cloth cape vs. the plastic cape. Only problem with Masterverse is that the mask slides into grooves in the head, so displaying her without the mask is not advisabl.

BCF35D47-CEA2-45A5-A664-05789F1D9DF4.jpeg

4251FACF-DDF3-4006-AF3A-370F451FF931.jpeg

Obligatory "Hey Adora!" shot.

Caldwin

Citizen
9FD86AF7-2BCF-4105-812A-2169FAE0681F.jpeg

I don't know how long this has been up at BBTS, but it's up. Today's payday. It's actually the payday that goes towards bills, but uh...yeah.

I already have a vintage Zoar and a couple Origins Teela's. I mostly just wanted the Origins Zoar. I'll make sure to do a compare/contrast when it arrives.

Caldwin

Citizen
DE453613-DA96-4171-B3DA-02082ABA0956.jpeg

Found this at Target tonight. It was the only one they had and it wasn't even with the other MotU toys. So I was lucky to find it.

37FA46F3-28C7-449D-9C59-9C6C1A58902B.jpeg

His left arm guard is quite a bit bigger than the other. I guess it kinda makes sense since it's his shield arm and you wouldn't want the shield just banging up against your arm every time it takes a hit. I don't think I've seen any other He-Man do this though, so YMMV. I kinda like it.

AEA86342-9BB4-43D8-9CA3-F907A7D56ADE.jpeg

Savage He-Man pictured for size comparison. Origins He-Man pictured for...comparison comparison.

Top Bottom