He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Nice review. I have to agree with the guy. Yes it's America and you can buy anything you wan, but for crying out loud, have some bit of etiquette and decency not to buy them all when they first come out. I still haven't seen them in stores. In fact, the video just reminded me that I haven't seen Grizzlor yet either.

I do like that silver. At first I was content with just my black trooper I got on eBay. But that silver really makes me want one of the retail ones, if I could just find one.
Grizzlor is a Power Con exclusive. There is a different one coming later I believe.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Oh, good. So I haven't missed it yet. I do wish there were a way of finding out what should be on store shelves at any given moment because simply going into the store and looking just doesn't seem to work anymore.

Caldwin

Citizen
CB745B61-D45F-4BBD-A094-D1A6F8F22306.jpeg

It was a quick shipping. I already got it. It had that bar code sticker on it, so good thing I had no intention of keeping it mint.

0D5A9C43-8566-495E-8072-B4D745ED9D21.jpeg

And on the back, could this mean that Power Punch He-Man is incoming.

1382C55E-81F9-47D3-B508-13263762DA6D.jpeg

I am absolutely loving the silver.

EF32F990-FC85-45A6-B884-CE420B62474C.jpeg

And comparison. I really do like the black one. It's pretty awesome. But the silver one is a bit more nostalgic for the original one I used to have.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
View attachment 6431

It was a quick shipping. I already got it. It had that bar code sticker on it, so good thing I had no intention of keeping it mint.

View attachment 6432

And on the back, could this mean that Power Punch He-Man is incoming.

View attachment 6433

I am absolutely loving the silver.

View attachment 6434

And comparison. I really do like the black one. It's pretty awesome. But the silver one is a bit more nostalgic for the original one I used to have.
Can't you easily peel the bar code off? I can when Amazon Japan plonks them on.

Caldwin

Citizen
I didn't try. Like I said, I had no intention of keeping it in package. I only mentioned it because I know some people like pristine, unpunched packages and this might be a bit irksome. The board also wasn't 100% "clean." Which doesn't mean anything to me since I popped the figure right out and discarded the packaging. I just know that for some people, that would be a deal breaker.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I missed out on getting a cheap Masterverse Fisto at a con so I'm getting him and Stinkor this weekend at a slightly higher price.

With the price hike for Transformers, I've more or less given up collecting them (except for Beast Wars characters. And Cosmos. And I guess the commander class). It'll be cheaper to collect Joes and Motu since I'm only after a few characters.

Caldwin

Citizen
I still mostly just care about Origins over Masterverse but my Target hasn't had anything new for months. I'm kinda moving on to growing my TMNT collection until MotU does something new.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I got the Motu Origins I wanted already (somehow not into Fisto or Stinkor) so it's just Zodak Masterverse I'm looking to get. But then, I'm not too sure I want him tho.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
IMG_20220719_004245.jpg

Opened my Masterverse Fisto. If the 2002 Fisto could straighten his legs, I'm sure he would be the same height. For some reason, I expected Masterverse Fisto to have a bigger fist.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Oooohhh, something to look forward too.

Oh yeah, need to look up the date for the next season of botbots again. I coulda swore it was soon...

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So Pics are coming in from SDCC confirming tons of Incoming Origins stuff. Including the ETERNIA PLAYSET! And lot's of Snakes! Maybe an origins New Adventures He-man.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
New Adventures is getting representation in both Origins (part of a 4 pack that will probably be individual at some point) and Masterverse (which looks a bit like Anson Mount?). I’m excited!
Also, yeah, LOTS of Snakemen (troop builders?) plus a Snake Armor Skeletor of some sort and 2K Snake Armor He-Man.

New figures for the Netflix series showed a couple new basic variations on He-Man and Skeletor, but also EvilSeed and Mossman and Hordak.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sounds like lots of neat stuff. Don't suppose they announced a Masterverse Roboto, did they?

Also, re: Eternia:

If they're doing this, I can hope we get an Origins Starship Eternia.

Caldwin

Citizen
That playset is hugging huge! I don't think I'd have room for it. Probably going to cost a pretty penny too. Does look awesome though. I definitely want that Power Punch He-Man.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
It's looking like Eternia may be going through the Mattel Creations website. Eternia, the 4pack of He-men, and Camo Khan are up on the Creations site with nothing other than coming soon.

Top Bottom