He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Hadn't checked out TFU's galleries in forever though! Always was a good place to find toy shots. But ya wouldn't have thought to look there for NA of He-man toys. But Eternia is a transforming spaceship playset I guess..

Looking at the non TF photos it is quite a bit of 2002 and classics MotU figures.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Miv3bPs.jpg

Kvlmt0F.jpg

I mostly got this for Orko. I honestly had little interest in Savage He-Man. In fact, to me, a lot of the Revelations figures looks like they took the character and put him on a rack and stretched him out...like putting scrunching a letterbox picture into a 4:3 screen. But Orko does does look pretty cool...though I do miss that big O.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
At least you gave it a fair shake. And your points are very valid. Smith's promotion of the series really set them up for failure on the whole. And Netflix want to split it did hurt it especially with the ending of part one where it did.

Not sure I'd agree on the boring part though. Sure there were some moments where things got more talky but there was a lot of things going on through out this that blew my mind.

Also seems the Grayskull Playset for the CG series has been shown off online.

I NEED IT.

electricidad

Citizen
I broke down and ordered Beast Man and Man-At-Arms off Amazon.

Also, there are 2-3 Fistos in every Target in the Quad Cities and Dubuque area.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
IMG_20220223_152152.jpg

IMG_20220223_152625.jpg
Stratos looks like Falcon. Other than him and Man-E-Faces, who are the new characters coming? Villains? (Kid Tri-Klops maybe please?)

Also, is there a Battlecat with removable armor for Cringer mode?

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
For the CGI show, I'm afraid the only Battle Cat I have/seen doesn't have removable armor. I like the toys more than I thought I would, but it is rather disappointing that so far they haven't touched the non-powered-up versions of the characters.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
We know Mosquitara is coming for villains. I feel like there was maybe another one but if so I don't remember who. King Hiss and the Snake Men are in the trailer but I don't think we've heard a hint of toys yet.

edit: Just realized only female mosquitos suck blood so the change makes sense on that front too.

-ZacWilliam, at least they've done Adam depowered so the others aren't impossible.

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Oh, with Ram Man turning female, I guess they'd do the same for villains. Awesome to have it be another toy that never got animated yet.

Snake Men already? Not enough time for Skeletor to establish himself.

Top Bottom