He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
View attachment 4217

I used to have the vintage gray trooper as a kid. Oddly, this black trooper was posted as a Powercon 2021 exclusive and actually cost less than any of the gray version. Personally, I think red and black kicks ass. So I'm more than happy to get this instead of the gray version.
There isn't a gray Origins version yet, so that might explain why the Power Con one is cheaper.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Lots of pics incoming...

Vintage

XOcLL6V.jpg

In between Vintage and Origins (mostly Classics, but that Hordak statue on the far left and She Ra on far Right I'm not sure what set they're from)
jUuVMMO.jpg

Snake Teela I forgot about until after I took the above picture and put everything away again.
5Svi8vw.jpg

Origins (that's two Buzz-Saw Hordaks and one standard Hordak on the bottom)
eJ0gBYg.jpg

Revelations
JC2w4Q0.jpg

CGI
VssujiP.jpg

Non-toy physical media
dLqGX8s.jpg

Not pictured, I have everything I could find on Comixology including a He-Man/Thundercats crossover. I also have the first two seasons of the 80's He-Man show digitally as well as something called "The Curse of the Three Terrors."

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Yeah, Man-E, Stratos, their interpretation of Mosquitor (Mosquitara) and a potential looming King Hiss and the snakemen?

Yes, please.

Plus I finally found an Ork-0 figure (still need to find Sorceress and Evil-Lyn from what I know have been released) - and I'm rewatching the series with Doc before the next season comes out, so a very MOTU centered day for me.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
To my surprise, I actually saw the Netflix Man E Faces and Ram Ma’am figures at my local Walmart after the reset. It’s…odd…to see new figures with such frequency. I guess sales have been solid, because it sure feels like I’m seeing these new figures at a pretty decent clip relative to many other lines out there.

Dvandom

Citizen
Found the new wave of He-Man (2021) toys yesterday. Ram Ma'am, Man-E-Faces, and a clear yellow power-up redeco of He-Man. I picked up Ram Ma'am (who rang up as Ram Man). The springy torso gimmick is extremely unimpressive, I'd have preferred enough articulation to curl up into a ball (even if some of the joints were really only good for that).

---Dave

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Lots of pics incoming...

Vintage

XOcLL6V.jpg

In between Vintage and Origins (mostly Classics, but that Hordak statue on the far left and She Ra on far Right I'm not sure what set they're from)
jUuVMMO.jpg

Snake Teela I forgot about until after I took the above picture and put everything away again.
5Svi8vw.jpg

Origins (that's two Buzz-Saw Hordaks and one standard Hordak on the bottom)
eJ0gBYg.jpg

Revelations
JC2w4Q0.jpg

CGI
VssujiP.jpg

Non-toy physical media
dLqGX8s.jpg

Not pictured, I have everything I could find on Comixology including a He-Man/Thundercats crossover. I also have the first two seasons of the 80's He-Man show digitally as well as something called "The Curse of the Three Terrors."
The Hordak is a statue produced by the 4 Horseman after the demise of the 2002 line (often referred to by fans as stactions) and the She-ra is one of the Super7 vintage style figures they released. This one is based on She-ra's cartoon look and meant to fit in with the MotU line rather than the more doll like Princesses of Power line from the 1980's.

Caldwin

Citizen
I didn't find Ram Ma'am, but I did find this beauty.

5360B434-1E04-4071-BB1B-FD77A39B11A8.jpeg

The helmet hides the face too much, so I'll probably keep her like this.
81F9302E-9CCA-4162-98C0-662085858584.jpeg

Caldwin

Citizen
Okay...so... I did watch the second half of Revelation last week. I will say that a lot of what I held against the first half was remedied in the second. He-Man wasn't sidelined nearly as much as he was in the first half and it was a lot less Teela being the angry **** off bitch. I'll admit that.

BUT

1. The way Kevin Smith handled things still makes him a dick in my book. Change my mind. A lot of controversy could have been avoided if he just hadn't been such a douche bag.

2. Even more controversy could have been avoided if they had just put out all 10 episodes at once instead of splitting it up. Going by the first half, of course it looked like all of the rumors were true. Going by the first half, they all looked to be confirmed.

3. Because of points 1 and 2, I'd be interested to know how many people didn't give part 2 a chance. I very nearly didn't.

4. It was still boring. Did it make good on the controversy caused by the first half? Maybe...for those who weren't so put off by part one and how KS dealt with things. But it was still just...boring.

So...to wrap everything up. Things might be better in the second half...but I know I'm not the only one who was refusing to give it a chance because of how the first half was handled.

They would have done better to put it all out at once and tell KS to keep his damn mouth shut.

And it was still boring...and I still hate Teela's hair.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
At least you gave it a fair shake. And your points are very valid. Smith's promotion of the series really set them up for failure on the whole. And Netflix want to split it did hurt it especially with the ending of part one where it did.

Not sure I'd agree on the boring part though. Sure there were some moments where things got more talky but there was a lot of things going on through out this that blew my mind.

Also seems the Grayskull Playset for the CG series has been shown off online.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Seems less than to previous Grayskulls, but fun enough.

Also did NA Starship Eternia have a playset?

Top Bottom