He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I snatched Roboto up first time I saw him. Once the next wave comes it usually doesn't take long for the previous wave to get jacked up, except for He-Man and Skeletor. Good luck finding one that's reasonable.

CEEFAX

John Carpenter of Mars
Citizen
After snagging most of what I'm after from Origins (I'm just pretending the Powercon Horde set doesn't exist 😅) I've been looking into the WWE crossover figures. Sadly, it seems that the figures I decided I wanted (Ricky Steamboat/The New Day/The Rock) never came out in the UK BUT it seems like Wave 1 is pretty available. I don't know what the current prices are in the US, but if anyone stateside (or elsewhere) is in need of any or all of the pictured figures, just let me know and I'd be happy to help.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

CEEFAX

John Carpenter of Mars
Citizen
Introducing one half of the The Most Powerful Tag Team in the Universe...
...the Undisputed Clamp-ion...
...the Clamp-lifier...
...if he was a mushroom he'd be, er, Clamp-ignon...
...HE-CLAMP!!!
NHNfwzB.jpg

...but seriously, I wish this didn't involve leaving my Masterverse He-Man looking somewhat underdressed (even for a He-Man), as I'm having far too much fun with He-Clamp here.

Caldwin

Citizen
Isn't Masterverse He-Man without armor basically savage He-Man? Clamp needs it more.

Caldwin

Citizen

Origins Stridor is up for preorder. I hate preordering from BBTS (they usually take far longer to ship than it would take to find it at Target), but Stridor is one of only two MotU 'vehicles' I had as a kid (the other being Bashasaurus. So I don't want to risk missing out on it.

Caldwin

Citizen
I'm not sure what I was even trying to type there. I'm pretty sure I either meant they could probably do live action pretty well (since Bravestarr does seem like it could do live action much better than other 80's toons that would either require a lot of prosthetics, muppets or CGI). Or maybe I meant I could be okay seeing them do live action more than other franchises (for pretty much the same reasons).

Basically, I done goofed writing that post and deserve your ridicule. I be in the corner thinking about what I did.

CEEFAX

John Carpenter of Mars
Citizen
Isn't Masterverse He-Man without armor basically savage He-Man? Clamp needs it more.
Missed this, sorry. The small differences like his bare feet/arms and long hair leave the Savage He-Man figure rocking the topless look a lot better in my view.
It gave me the motivation to see how this looks, though.
1E8EF064-E95B-46C9-86BA-B0BD666606B1.jpeg

CEEFAX

John Carpenter of Mars
Citizen
Thanks! I picked up Fisto and Tri-Klops at around UK retail (£15 each) and Ricky Steamboat was an eBay best offer of £22, but the real shock was finding Super7 Mer-Man for £20. The owner of a UK online hobby store realised he had one in stock despite the site saying out-of-stock and rectified the listing just in time for me to be absent-mindedly checking through Google results for the figure - he said it was up there a matter of minutes before I bought it. My timing's normally awful, so it was quite the pleasant surprise... 😅

Maruten

Citizen
Wave three of Masterverse, man. Andra is spectacular and could reasonably be expected to be a character they would half-ass. But no.

And Fisto and Stinkor... my two favourite MOTU characters in one wave, and both just stellar. Decades of collecting toys, and if I had to give up every item but one, the toy I'd keep is Masterverse Stinkor.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Wave three of Masterverse, man. Andra is spectacular and could reasonably be expected to be a character they would half-ass. But no.

And Fisto and Stinkor... my two favourite MOTU characters in one wave, and both just stellar. Decades of collecting toys, and if I had to give up every item but one, the toy I'd keep is Masterverse Stinkor.
Yeah they'd all be great if there wasn't a better Scare Glow released a few months prior.

Top Bottom