He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Found all of the Jitsu wave a couple of times, but Buzz-Off has always been missing. Startos is the easiest to find from what I've seen so far.

Interesting story. I was out of town for a work meeting as part of my training and team building. I figured since I was in another city I'd hit at least 1 Target and Walmart. Soon as I arrived in the aisle at Target a little granny had snagged the Buzz-Off, then her daughter and grandson met with them in the aisle and she held up the Buzz-Off and were near some DC figures and told the kid he could pick one. He grabbed a Mr Freeze and she sat it down. I stood there and waited patiently to walk away and yoinked it after they moved on and grabbed the other three off that peg.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Received these from Ebay today.

3Uq3gwZ.jpg

I used to have Screeech as a kid. But you know how you get to that age of being "too old" for toys. But I was able to find both Screech and Zoar for $24.99. Not a bad price at all. I like Screeech just because of the nostalgia of having him as a kid. But having Zoar and all her legacy in the franchise lore, it was an awesome find.

gUzGikg.jpg

Just had to get this picture as well.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I'm slightly disappointed I didn't get Greyskull for Christmas but I also have no where to put the damn thing soit kinda breaks even.

-ZacWilliam, I did get a Target gift card, so now I have to decide if I want it more than a PS5 game...

Caldwin

Citizen
I also have trouble finding a place to display it. It's rather big. But I don't regret it at all. I never had a Castle Grayskull growing up, but it's an awesome display piece.

Plus it comes with that white Sorceress that you can only get with the castle. Pretty sweet set.

Caldwin

Citizen
3F2AFE5D-59D2-4E3B-A5A5-FF23B2AB3FA2.jpeg

There were absolutely none of these just a few days ago. Today there was a ton of them. There were also some Stratos figures, but I already have the older one from a previous wave and it looks better. So as far as I'm concerne, I'm done with this wave.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Not sure if anyone is tracking, but the new Netflix line is apparently seeing wave 2 out in the wild. I saw Evil-lyn and "Greyskull Power" He-Man along with Man at Arms on a bike.

Caldwin

Citizen
Well, guess that means I'll be going to Walmart. I'll check out that Evil-Lyn, but I still want a Teela and Ram Ma'am.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
TMM and I just finished watching He-Man Revelations season 2. XD I love it when Mark hams it up as Skeletor. The action scenes were great.
Might be b/c we binged it over 2 days, the pacing did feel a bit rushed. I like that even though He-Man is back, it still gave the other chars time in the spotlight. Dark Lyn's design is great and I like how Teela changed the Sorceress' role. I'm glad Orko gets to stick around, I was ready to cry more. They never specified if Preternia got recreated, though. The Motherboard reveal at the end was amazing!

Top Bottom