He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Amazon has official images up for Vypor

He looks FANTASTIC. Really shows that, even operating within the limits of the Origins body style, you can make some really nice, distinctive, designs.
He’s supposed to be a “Fan Channel exclusive”, so all the online guys should have him (likely preorder on May 1). If Reptilax is an indicator, Mattel will likely offer a Fan Channel case, featuring Cartoon Collection Spikor and Clawful, whatever reissue planned, plus Vypor.

Toy Habits is also reporting the next wave of Cartoon Collection (likely Wave 1 of 2025, not necessarily 2024 product as reported) is rumored to Ram Man and Man-E-Faces.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
The only 'snake man' I have is the original Kobra Khan (grey area, I know) that I have right with my Origins stuff. It's the last original figure of my childhood set left. I haven't been thrilled with most of the ones out now, but I definitely would like both Necro-Conda and Vypor.

Though I will admit my first inclination would be to make him a little squeegee like you see at gas stations to replace that scepter.

Badgertron

Citizen
The only 'snake man' I have is the original Kobra Khan (grey area, I know) that I have right with my Origins stuff. It's the last original figure of my childhood set left. I haven't been thrilled with most of the ones out now, but I definitely would like both Necro-Conda and Vypor.

Though I will admit my first inclination would be to make him a little squeegee like you see at gas stations to replace that scepter.
As a childhood Snake Man megafan you have my full support considering Kobra Khan one!

Top Bottom