HasLab Victory Saber

Blot

Citizen
What Kabaya kits? You're imagining things. This is the first action figure of Star Saber since 1989.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
So I was at Fan Expo Boston yesterday and was able to get a few good pics of the proto...

1afrMaj.jpg

1RZVrAv.jpg

HKsNpKR.jpg

in1YuiD.jpg

5Xs7STz.jpg

BVbk6pX.jpg

guxwytY.jpg

jyyqVkl.jpg

pSekimg.jpg

AjUmYyY.jpg

PHxW353.jpg

JCoy52R.jpg

C3yP1mW.jpg
Glad you made it. Too far for me to bother. :D

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
Not a perfect figure by any means, but definitely looks like he'll be fun.

Ordered three as soon as the page opened up, and really considering buying two more to sell off once he gets released.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
This is the first HasLab project I have backed and I’m super excited for it. Question though…after the October close out date, does anybody know appx how long until we get our grubby little hands on him?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What Kabaya kits? You're imagining things. This is the first action figure of Star Saber since 1989.

You say that but I'd still buy the Robot Masters set if I had another shot at it.

I have a sickness.

Xellos

Citizen
Glad you made it. Too far for me to bother. :D
I was either going there or Connecticon next weekend, but my friend could not get either day off. I picked Fan Expo because I had never been to that convention center yet. Well, actually it was because three of the Hololive EN girls were having panels, but Victory Saber being there was icing on the cake.

Was really cool to see it in person, already backed it, but seeing it in 360 was great.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
im so-so on this. i have zero connection to the character, but im kinda wanting it. ill wait and see what stretch goals are hit before making up my mind

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There's not much character to connect to. He was Modern Optimus Prime before Optimus Prime forgot how to be fun and became Modern Optimus Prime.

In space.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
He also has the unique character trait of being an Autobot adopted father to a human child.

He is even shown dealing with the legal paperwork for Jan to attend a school, being the boy's parental guardian.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Yeah, that's basically the only unique thing about him; otherwise he's a generic Cybertron commander. Wise, stoic and unwaveringly good.

The Phazer

Citizen
Transmasters UK also made him a grumpy, but not insane, G2 Cybertronian empire leader who ultimately remained independent but came to be a relative ally.

Which you might write off as fan-fiction, but it's worth noting that it's that SS referred to in James Roberts' Eugenesis, and ultimately did influence his more grey morality in MTMTE I imagine.

Last edited:

Primal Sabbath

Citizen
So I was at Fan Expo Boston yesterday and was able to get a few good pics of the proto...

1afrMaj.jpg

1RZVrAv.jpg

HKsNpKR.jpg

in1YuiD.jpg

5Xs7STz.jpg

BVbk6pX.jpg

guxwytY.jpg

jyyqVkl.jpg

pSekimg.jpg

AjUmYyY.jpg

PHxW353.jpg

JCoy52R.jpg

C3yP1mW.jpg
Thanks for grabbing these pics! It's good finally seeing the physical models in higher resolution than the stream provided lol
That said, I think it's funny that they primered the blast effects lol
Haven't these particular effects parts already been released? I mean... I get it. Drive home the idea that "this isn't final"... just thought it was funny lol
Looking forward to this hopefully funding and at least reaching the 14k backers goal!

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Thanks for grabbing these pics! It's good finally seeing the physical models in higher resolution than the stream provided lol
That said, I think it's funny that they primered the blast effects lol
Haven't these particular effects parts already been released? I mean... I get it. Drive home the idea that "this isn't final"... just thought it was funny lol
Looking forward to this hopefully funding and at least reaching the 14k backers goal!
They are the jetfire blast effects

Kup

Citizen
The thing I've been hoping to see, and haven't so far, is a size comparison of Victory Saber against another toy. Using Hound in the video reveal was nice, and Star Saber looks big (leader sized?) compared to Victory Leo.

I doubt they're Omega Supreme sized when combined, but maybe Jetfire?

Top Bottom