HasLab Victory Saber

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Mine's apparently coming tomorrow.

If I knew I would actually bother fully opening him I would dig out my Kingdom Cyclonus.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
None of us in Japan have gotten ours yet. Takara changed the date from the 29th Dec to "early 2023", bless their cotton socks...

1670576846866.jpg

Also, there's a legit review of SS by our lad Thew, which also shows the same qc issues with the micromasters.

Last edited:

Echowarrior

Citizen
Well, I've freed them from their box and fiddled a bit. My only complaint right now is that the blade part to Star Saber's sword has, due to how it was packaged, bent slightly.

You'd think Hasbro would be able to prevent something like that for a release like this.

Kup

Citizen
I got my shipping notification just before bed last night, roughly 10 hours after FedEx dropped him off.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I signed up for the fedex delivery app and it told me something was coming today. About 5 hours after I did that I got the email from Hasbro.
I have to go to work at 5pm so I'm really hoping he shows up before then. I do have to sign for it though so I hope the dogs don't scare them off.

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
I decided to check to see if my Victory Saber shipped.

And yep. It's out for delivery right now. :oops:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I got an email yesterday saying that mine had just shipped. But today, it arrived. Looking at FedEx's website, it apparently first shipped back on the 1st. Pulse just didn't tell me that until yesterday.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Mine was supposed to come a day early and be here today. The FedEx person stated they attempted a delivery, but no such delivery was attempted as I've been here and my door camera would have spotted them. Oh well, tomorrow then.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
I missed an attempted delivery, or so they say. I've been able to redirect it to a Walgreens post, but it has not arrived yet.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Mine also didn't arrive, but Fedex didn't lie about trying. On my tracking it straight up says 'no attempt made'.
Let's hope tomorrow they have better luck.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Now that I got to take a good look at everything after a long night at work, I actually care less about this than when I first backed it with every cynical reason one can think of.

And now that it stopped raining for the first time in a week, I'm off to drop some stuff in storage and I'll just yeet Space Optimus in there to be inevitably joined by MegaDoomer once he shows up next year.
IMG_20221210_072741063.jpg

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
...I actually care less about this than when I first backed it with every cynical reason one can think of...and I'll just yeet Space Optimus in [storage] to be inevitably joined by MegaDoomer once he shows up next year.
Why did you buy both if you're so dissatisfied with them and just want to plonk them into storage?

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Mine came in yesterday, but haven’t had a chance to mess with it. Star Saber spoke to me, but I’m just not ”feeling it“ with Deathsaurus.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
Mine came in yesterday, but haven’t had a chance to mess with it. Star Saber spoke to me, but I’m just not ”feeling it“ with Deathsaurus.
Feel the same way. I always love the Star Saber design, but Death Saurus never really did anything for me.

Top Bottom