HasLab Victory Saber

Darth_Prime

Citizen
More photos. Can’t wait!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Looking forward to seeing him in person, of course, I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews of him, when he been sent out, thou I think the review I'm looking forward to the most is from the youtuber Emgo316, his reviews tend to be entertaining, such as sending vehicle modes spinning and having amusing shorts at the end of his Transformers reviews!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Just received this email:

TRANSFORMERS VICTORY SABER BACKERS!

The time is ALMOST here!! Our teams are prepping to start shipping the Transformers Victory Saber to all of you. Before we do that, we want to make sure we have the correct shipping address listed on your order and give you a chance to make any necessary changes before it heads your way.

You have until the end of the day on Monday, November 28, 2022 to update your shipping address through Hasbro Pulse. Incorrect shipping information could impact the receipt of your item. Don't let it happen to you!

To update your information, login to your Hasbro Pulse account (or create one if you checked out as a guest using the email used to place the order!) to find your Transformers Victory Saber order and make sure your shipping address is correct. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.

-Hasbro Pulse​

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yep, I got the email and am eagerly anticipating his release! Also got the heads up for the wave 3 Legacy stuff.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I agree. A few assembling issues are inevitable. As long as it isn't wide spread, it is to be expected. Hopefully Hasbro will make it right for those people.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I agree. A few assembling issues are inevitable. As long as it isn't wide spread, it is to be expected. Hopefully Hasbro will make it right for those people.
I read a rumour a whole ago that some pre-orders ended up damaged in a factory/warehouse flood, so Hasbro "fixed" this by cancelling those pre-orders and reimbursing them...

Dake

Citizen
xQ6g4zJ.gif

Top Bottom