HasLab Victory Saber

Darth_Prime

Citizen
So uh….any word on when he’s going to ship? The latest pictures from a few weeks ago have it looking pretty good. HasbroPulse says “winter 2022”.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
So uh….any word on when he’s going to ship? The latest pictures from a few weeks ago have it looking pretty good. HasbroPulse says “winter 2022”.

Nothing has been said, yet, so I'm guessing its taking a while, thou a toy shop that Takara was at just resently, showed him off along with a complete Mensor!

Echowarrior

Citizen
I got an e-mail from Hasbro Pulse saying that something was getting ready to ship, but it didn't specify what, and I'm too lazy to check the order number. So hey, maybe it'll be Victory Saber.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
My impression was that this was coming at some point in November?

But if it's "Winter 2022", then that sounds more like December to me.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, October seems a bit early for a "Winter 2022" release, but I would welcome being pleasantly surprised.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I saw someone on another forum say that Hasbro has warned folks to finalize their shipping addresses about a month before Haslabs projects ship, usually at the start of the month before.

I do not know how true that is, but if it is I would expect that email at the start of Nov if they are shooting for a Dec release.

-ZacWilliam, but I agree that's a very "We're hoping this year." sort of date.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Nothing has been said, yet, so I'm guessing its taking a while, thou a toy shop that Takara was at just resently, showed him off along with a complete Mensor!
That what I was referring too, I just couldn’t remember exactly what it was.

I was reorganizing my storage bins the other day. Found my G1 and Masterpiece versions. Got me excited for the HasLab release.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
That what I was referring too, I just couldn’t remember exactly what it was.

I was reorganizing my storage bins the other day. Found my G1 and Masterpiece versions. Got me excited for the HasLab release.

I never had a G1 Star Saber, but I do have the Robot Master's verison with Victory Leo and MP Starsaber with third party Victory Leo attached, neither has ever gone into storage, my MP Star Saber with TPVL is currently on display, across from where I am sat and towering over Lego Optimus prime, with Overlord down a level from him with some other bots nearby, I haven't messed with him in ages, mainly down to if I lift him up, part of the Victory Leo foot flops down due to a poor desgin choice when it comes to the shoe mode, the corrector is very tiny and thin plastic, thus it broke, ages back!

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
I know exactly the pegs you're talking about. Mine haven't broken yet, but I don't leave the figure displayed in Victory Saber mode just in case.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Well, I've received a second notification like the first, so maybe this is just a regular Pulse thing now.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
E-mail regarding Slicer came today. I'm sure Victory Saber is a bit off yet. I suspect at least a couple of months.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
My Slicer has been delayed until the end of the month, that is what I got in a e-mail from Hasbro Pulse, no mention of Victory Saber thou, so, I expect its likely going to come next year now, while they say Winter 2022, its likely going to be a while, considering how they release figures with online retail!

Echowarrior

Citizen
Well, I checked my Pulse account. Turns out the e-mails were for Flamewar and Slicer. No complaints here, I was looking forward to them too, but still, would've welcomed Victory Saber.

Top Bottom