HasLab Victory Saber

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I can't criticize anyone, in my own mental canon Rumble and Frenzy swap colors every so often, or just paint themselves both purple, without mentioning it to anyone just to mess with everybody. Rumble and Frenzy are jerks (RAFAJ).

I even made a comic to that effect.

49110700378_93355420ed_o.jpg

Next debate: God Ginrai was red and blue, but Victory Leo is YELLOW...(GGWRABBVLIY)? I saw the backstory between the two on TFWiki and I have to admit I never realized they were supposed to be related.

Kup

Citizen
New video update today. Scrubbed through it with audio off, looking forward to it, apparently it has some issues that the next sample is supposed to fix. Anyone wanna place a wager on a release date?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
New video update today. Scrubbed through it with audio off, looking forward to it, apparently it has some issues that the next sample is supposed to fix. Anyone wanna place a wager on a release date?

December at the earliest is my guess!

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
Apparently the wings/shoulder cannons for the combined mode can be attached to other figures like ER. Optimus. It really gave him a vibe similar to the super mode from Animated!

Also, the sword blade is molded in a nice transparent blue, similar to a lot of the Legacy toys, and I actually wish they would leave it like that or include both a silver blade and clear blue one.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Oh, hey! The initial paint deco for Earthrise Optimus Prime slipped in there :p. I still miss those yellow eyes…

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
With the sword blade, I hope for a non transparent, thou it looks kind of short, but then maybe any short comings will hopefully be minor or could be made up by third party!

Dake

Citizen
With the sword blade, I hope for a non transparent, thou it looks kind of short, but then maybe any short comings will hopefully be minor or could be made up by third party!
He mentions that while it's molded in translucent plastic, it will be painted silver.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Little bummed the you can't store the sword blade in his back, and that victory leo doesn't have a waist swivel, but beyond that it looks pretty good.

Top Bottom