HasLab Victory Saber

Paladin

Citizen
The latest project is (as of this writing) a little over halfway to the goal with 37 days to go.

Will it hit the mark?

Arazyr

Citizen
It's gotten halfway in right about a week. I know it was largely due to a surge at the beginning, and it's not going to get the rest of the way in another week, but it has over a month left. Plus, as I understand it, crowdfunding campaigns tend to get another surge near the end. I think the odds are good.

Arazyr

Citizen
Plus, if it doesn't fund, I'll have been scrambling to make room for it in my budget for nothing... 8^)

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I appreciate that this set looks chunky and playable. It's definitely being crowdfunded because of the characters, not for the engineering.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Victory Saber appears to have decent heels. We'll see how well they work, but it inspires confidence.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I appreciate any transformer feline! Even if they are just the leads magic mushroom. Oh man I am backing too many things lately. Someday I'll get to play my backed board games but at least I can enjoy Victory Saber on my own.

mx-01 archon

Citizen
It just occurred to me. If you're on the fence, this is still cheaper than what some sellers want for the Robot Masters set.

I found that out after just doing a cursory search on eBay, just wondering what the going rate for a G1 Victory Saber was these days. Those RM prices are insane. Absolutely not worth it for those toys.

Xellos

Citizen
So I was at Fan Expo Boston yesterday and was able to get a few good pics of the proto...

1afrMaj.jpg

1RZVrAv.jpg

HKsNpKR.jpg

in1YuiD.jpg

5Xs7STz.jpg

BVbk6pX.jpg

guxwytY.jpg

jyyqVkl.jpg

pSekimg.jpg

AjUmYyY.jpg

PHxW353.jpg

JCoy52R.jpg