HasLab Victory Saber

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Preorders have really slowed down, which I figured would happen.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The thing I've been hoping to see, and haven't so far, is a size comparison of Victory Saber against another toy. Using Hound in the video reveal was nice, and Star Saber looks big (leader sized?) compared to Victory Leo.

I doubt they're Omega Supreme sized when combined, but maybe Jetfire?
Size comparison from TFW:

grIN9sK.png

SoS

I don't want to go...
Citizen
I've been asking for this for years now. I pestered John Warden whenever I had a chance for years about getting Star Saber. I think the only one to outdo me was Unicron.com's West Dixon on Facebook, lol. I was so glad to know he was coming when the Victory logo was teased as the next HasLab project. Can't wait for this release!

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I've backed. We're over halfway after, what, a week or so now?
This will get funded, it's just a matter of which tier afterwards is hit. Once the japanese market preorders are added in I'll bet it skyrockets.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Even if Transformers is barely a thing in Japan anymore, I bet Star Saber has a lot more crossover appeal with the average super robot fan than Unicron does.

lightsyder

Citizen
I've backed. We're over halfway after, what, a week or so now?
This will get funded, it's just a matter of which tier afterwards is hit. Once the japanese market preorders are added in I'll bet it skyrockets.
When do those get added in?

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I believe those numbers are put in towards the end of the campaign. I do not know for certain, though.

Echowarrior

Citizen
The thing I've been hoping to see, and haven't so far, is a size comparison of Victory Saber against another toy. Using Hound in the video reveal was nice, and Star Saber looks big (leader sized?) compared to Victory Leo.

I doubt they're Omega Supreme sized when combined, but maybe Jetfire?

Likely somewhere inbetween.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Mr Blud said:
Counterpoint: Literally anything else (including blast effects) would be better stretch goals than “chunks of plastic for when you stare underneath a gun barrel or at a figure’s inner thighs”
Personally, blast effects do nothing for me. They go right into the parts bin, to be forgotten about.
I'm inclined to agree with you, although I also agree with Mr Blud's post. I'm not against filling in the hollow plastic, but if it's not already being done, it's not worth wasting a stretch goal on. I'd sooner have the blast effects that do nothing for me.

It doesn't really matter much. I'm already backing it. I'd love to be getting stretch goal items (whatever they are), but I'm backing the item as it is, without those. The stretch goals are just nice extras.

Kaon

The more I look at Saber, the less I want to back him. I guess I'll make my decision closer to the deadline.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
They really should do some digibash images with color. Might encourage more backers.

Kup

Citizen
I gotta admit that I’m holding off until it gets closer to hitting the 11,000 goal to back it. I know that sounds weird and I’m sure I’m not the only one doing the same.

Top Bottom