HasLab Victory Saber

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Water Damage, ok, exactly what happened to cause that, I wonder? Or is it being used as a excuse to hide that they might want copies for spares?:unsure:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I'll have to trust the translation. :D

Google Translation (after a text scan off the image) :

"Your Excellency , I am pleased to inform you that your treasured products have been transformed into Victory Saber . However, the company has since been inaugurated after the fund was solicited, and is currently withdrawing from the company after receiving a notice of its will, requesting revisions, and agreeing to the revisions.

After being confirmed and revised , we will send a direct exemption to the general public October 10th , limited edition new product `` Transformation Kongou SDCC - The birth of a hero '' , compensation for modification , 2999 yuan .

This product will be delivered before October 31st, and will be delivered to you with an unusual notice. Transformation Kongo SDCC - The Birth of a Hero A Unique Birth of a Hero ! Full-blown, ambitious, Toshiyasu (Orion Pax) Original idea, national output, erroneous FSA MS BIS > RIAA Den (Alpha Trion), restructuring, restructuring Kongo's greatest leader in history. Frequent death and regenerative adolescents..."

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
"Frequent death and regenerative adolescents" is one of my favorite Marvel Comics.

-ZacWilliam, right up there with Horrible radioactive accident victim and animal endowed down on his luck student

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Just got this email:
TRANSFORMERS VICTORY SABER BACKERS!

Is your shelf ready?!

The time is ALMOST here!! We are getting ready to start shipping the Transformers Victory Saber to all of you. First, we want to make sure we have the correct shipping address listed on your order and give you a chance to make any necessary changes before it heads your way.

You have until the end of the day on Monday, November 28, 2022 to update your shipping address through Hasbro Pulse. Please note, incorrect shipping information could impact the receipt of your item. Don't let it happen to you!

To update your information, login to your Hasbro Pulse account (or create one if you checked out as a guest using the email used to place the order!) to find your Transformers Victory Saber order and make sure your shipping address is correct. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.

-Hasbro Pulse​

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, it seems like this is the second email that I've gotten from them a la "it's coming soon, get ready!!!" I have checked my shipping info and prepped my shelf. I assure you, I am ready. LET's say GO!!

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
reggie-my-body-is-ready.gif

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Still haven't gotten the "check your address" email. :(

It might be a few days behind, thou check your spam box just in case, the reason I say it might be a few days behind is, that I ordered two copies but in seperate orders and a mistake on my part when setting up for Hasbro Pulse was a incorrect e-mail address, thou that been somewhat sorted, now, I had one check e-mail the other day and another today, so keep an eye out

Kup

Citizen
Did anyone catch the PvP video where he showed how easily the panel covering Victory Leo's face scratches simply by transforming it? Any predictions on whether this is a pre-release flaw, a bad copy he obtained, or something we're all going to have to deal with?

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
It's possible it's a prerelease thing, but I doubt it. I'm hoping he just got a flawed copy, but like all videos of this nature, really we'll just have to wait and see as copies start making their way into backer hands.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Did anyone catch the PvP video where he showed how easily the panel covering Victory Leo's face scratches simply by transforming it? Any predictions on whether this is a pre-release flaw, a bad copy he obtained, or something we're all going to have to deal with?

I'm guessing something we'll all have to deal with but its rather minor given the placement of the panel, thou I am kind of exicited to lay my cluches upon Victory Saber, I just need to make some space for him, thou I guess leader class Soundwave from titans return could go into storage, but I need to have a fiddle around with the shelf first, but I'm hoping there is no issues with Victory Leo upper legs as seen in the picture of those who already have a copy in hand

Top Bottom