HasLab Victory Saber

Demovere Xeno

HALLELUJAH
Citizen
*cries in I will never own this* T_T

I'm a sucker for cool 'knight in shining armor' types, so this dude being out of my reach unless I very likely fork over absurd amounts of money saddens me. =( It makes me wish that Saber got to be the fan vote for PotP instead of Primal, just so there was an easier-to-find, not-as-expensive version.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
I know BBTS and other retailers will have small amounts for sale. They will be marked up, but will probably be somewhat more reasonable than the scalper prices.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
I feel like a sucker for going in on the masterpiece
weak joints, no official victory leo, and buying the super expensive stuff is not something I can do often

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Honestly, the ridiculous aftermarket prices for Unicron was what finally pushed me to get Victory Saber, as I know I'll be able to unload it for a ton of money if I wind up deciding I don't want it.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Wish I’d put in an order for a second set myself. It wasn’t too expensive and it’ll probably only gain value.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
I feel like a sucker for going in on the masterpiece
weak joints, no official victory leo, and buying the super expensive stuff is not something I can do often
I've got both MP Star Saber and KFC Simba/Leo, and the Haslab version feels more like a lateral move to me than an all-around improvement. If you're only looking at the full Victory Saber mode then Haslab is on top, but the MP has a better Brain of Courage and Saber. And Simba's bot mode is so much better than Haslab Leo's. If I hadn't already gotten the MP, I would have gone for Haslab, but I don't regret what I've got.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
If you do, I just wouldn't advise leaving MP and Simba in Victory Saber configuration unsupervised. Most of the weight of the thing goes entirely through a single tiny peg inside each boot.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
That’s not a terrible price all thing considered. Make sure that the chrome’s intact. The gold chest chrome apparently flakes off on some copies though I’m not sure if there’s a way to find out which units have that problem.

KFC also made a set that strengthened Star Saber’s ratchets to actually wear Simba but that’s even harder to find nowadays. Probably because people like me who had Star saber but didn’t buy Simba also bought it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Most of the KFC Simbas on eBay just use stock photos instead of actual photos, while those that do are the really overpriced ones.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
With the Simbas figure, there is a small flaw with the combined mode, mainly how the body folds over upon its self and connects, the connector is so thin that it breaks easily, other than that, its a ok figure, not that I messed with mine in a while as it combined with my copy of MP Star Saber

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Screenshot_20220726-180944_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom