HasLab Victory Saber

Kup

Citizen
If we can get 1,201 per day between now and the conclusion of the campaign, we'll get all 3 tiers.

A little over 5,400 to go. It feels so close...

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I'm glad this is going to be rectified next year. Even have a better Optimus and Rodimus for the lineup too.

Attachments

• Victory Saber.jpg
    Victory Saber.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 85

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I decided to order another one of this, so I can hang onto it for a while and make a bit of a profit
I'm glad this is going to be rectified next year. Even have a better Optimus and Rodimus for the lineup too.

You'll have to put the Earthrise OP in the shot along with Kingdom Rodimus and remove POTP OP & Rodimus to get the better scale!

Anyway, looking at the numbers, I'm not sure if this project will cross into tier 2, its a maybe, maybe not at the mo, I seriously doult we'll get Tier 3 unless they:
Fudge the numbers or a mircle happens and thousands upon thousands of orders come in!

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
You'll have to put the Earthrise OP in the shot along with Kingdom Rodimus and remove POTP OP & Rodimus to get the better scale!
Those would be the better Optimus and Rodimus I mentioned. :p I took that picture a couple years ago. I think right after either Dai Atlas or Star Convoy arrived, whichever was the more recent.

Thousands of orders coming in at the very end of the funding period isn't a miracle. It's par for the course for these projects. Between people waiting till the last minute to sign up and international/affiliate orders getting added in just a few chunks along the way, the number of backers tends to skyrocket at the tail end. As far as we know, the Takara Tomy Mall orders won't get added until Sunday, after their preorder window closes. Same goes for other affiliates, save Hasbro Taiwan apparently closing theirs yesterday. At this point, I'd be shocked if it doesn't reach at least tier 2, and mildly surprised if it doesn't hit tier 3.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Those would be the better Optimus and Rodimus I mentioned. :p I took that picture a couple years ago. I think right after either Dai Atlas or Star Convoy arrived, whichever was the more recent.

Star Convoy is the most resent, by only a couple of months, which I also happen to own, thou I did get a filler upgrade for him to plug in the holes, same goes with POTP OP, which in my displays, stands currently next to Dai Altas on his right, while on his left is a lego model with a lego Batman stood on top of it and behind him stands Victory Saber, MP SS & third party Victory Leo combined!

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Well, I finally backed. After recent leaks, I get the feeling my toy spending will be down a bit next year (unless Rise of the Beast give some great toys/designs or GI Joe steps up), so I figured, if nothing else, I'll be able to flip it and be able to get my money back if I get buyer's remorse.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Yeah, backed as well. Not 100% onboard with the toy but i have more or less a year to mull it over and if i son’t like it, flipping it shouldn’t be too hard and with a bit of a return to boot if Unicron was anything to go by.

mx-01 archon

Citizen
Yeah, backed as well. Not 100% onboard with the toy but i have more or less a year to mull it over and if i son’t like it, flipping it shouldn’t be too hard and with a bit of a return to boot if Unicron was anything to go by.

Should theoretically be a lot easier to sell than Unicron, as well.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
This talk of Victory got me to drag out my copy of the Victory series on DVD and start rewatching, the first ep opens on Star Saber having a old west showdown with two nameless cons who seem to be out to merely cause havoc and it gives a sense of what Star Saber is capable of, he totally trashes those two to the point it appears that he has left nothing behind!

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Should theoretically be a lot easier to sell than Unicron, as well.
Hard to say. Being cheaper is a huge plus but being a relative nobody to most of the world detracts a bit as well. On the other hand, that exoticity could also be an asset in that regard, much like the original Japanese G1 figures and from experience, anything limited somehow develops a market.

Regardless, I don't dislike the toy and it doesn't cost too much so if worst comes to worst and I get stuck with it, it's not the worst thing in the world. Shouldn't be too hard to find a longer sword blade.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Hard to say. Being cheaper is a huge plus but being a relative nobody to most of the world detracts a bit as well. On the other hand, that exoticity could also be an asset in that regard, much like the original Japanese G1 figures and from experience, anything limited somehow develops a market.

Regardless, I don't dislike the toy and it doesn't cost too much so if worst comes to worst and I get stuck with it, it's not the worst thing in the world. Shouldn't be too hard to find a longer sword blade.

I'm sure some third party will come up with a larger blade, its just a matter of how it attaches and none of the pictures so far show us how that works, we'll have to wait for someone to get a hold of the figures and give us detailed pictures or at least until they actually start showing off the figures properly!

Kup

Citizen
Less than 2400 more to go. Wonder if I should buy a second one for my son. He's excited for mine, and not necessarily attached to the character, but has gotten into the hype with the crowdfunding countdown.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Less than 2400 more to go. Wonder if I should buy a second one for my son. He's excited for mine, and not necessarily attached to the character, but has gotten into the hype with the crowdfunding countdown.

I kind of done thar but with the intent of keeping one stored in a box and sell it on at a later date as by then it likely be worth more

Top Bottom