HasLab Victory Saber

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
Do you think those are really all the backers? I feel like some numbers have not been added. I could be wrong, and maybe I am just trying to be optimistic. I'm content if we don't get all the tiers though.

mx-01 archon

Citizen
We're still not at Tier 1. There is no way they're announcing a fourth tier even if they extend the window.

Galactus got an extra, previously unannounced tier on the final day, when orders suddenly surged, and he went from "unfunded" to 10K over the top in the span of a weekend.

Not saying that VS will necessarily see that large of a surge, given the difference in fan-bases, but Hasbro will have contingencies in place, plus a better read on the numbers than we do.

Given Hasbro's "slow-roll" reveal strategy, it actually probably means that tier 3 is actually realistic, and that tiers 1 and 2 may already be accounted for.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Who knows how many of the international sales have been included either. I’ve been watching it. And I see the numbers going up as well, just curious as to how accurate they are.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Maybe it takes a while to add international numbers, but in today's age I have to wonder why.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
It is all-but certain that most of the International orders (and other third-party site orders) have NOT yet been added. We're probably ALREADY past Tier 1, but until those orders are added, we won't know for sure. It's a lot easier for most of those sites to send their numbers to Hasbro all at once that to try to do incremental updates every day. Hasbro Pulse, itself, can do real time.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Screenshot_20211006-050321.jpg
Screenshot_20211006-050427.jpg

We can see that Star Saber (right) is shorter than MP Star Saber (left) but the combined "Victory Saber" will be as tall as MP Star Saber.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I like that he said he wished a Masterpiece Victory Leo had been made. Makes me think there is a possibility for it. But it also makes me think that it has already been dismissed and wont be made. KFC needs to re release their SIMBA figure.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I like that he said he wished a Masterpiece Victory Leo had been made. Makes me think there is a possibility for it. But it also makes me think that it has already been dismissed and wont be made. KFC needs to re release their SIMBA figure.

That is about on Ebay currently, thou I got a copy of the figure, where the two halves of the figure body fold over for Victory Saber mode has a REALLY tiny connector that connects the two and its easily broken, which is part of the reason why I want to see images of Victory Leo combined mode but without Star Saber stood on top, well, the actual transformation of both figures but I guess when the mass production finally begins, we'll likely see that, it was a little while after the funding ended with Unicron if I recall correctly that we saw the first transformation video!

Kup

Citizen
Seems like it’s crawled to a trickle. Hoping that you guys are right and it’s already blown past tier 1 and 2, counting numbers we can’t see. Kinda like the stand oddly…

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is the exact opposite of the show. The show starts very slowly and builds up to a spectacular finale. This crowdfund got off to a spectacular start and is now moving very slowly.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The numbers shown, currently show that its almost to the first Tier, but we'll see how things go in the next couple of days

Dake

Citizen
Well... I went ahead and backed. Might as well. I admit I'm a bit ambivalent, but the price is reasonable in my mind and I'm confident we'll at least have the first tier and maybe the second once international is thrown in.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Are we mainly waiting for international orders, or international AND retailers? If we're waiting for both, the final push will be more of a spike than a bump.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I think some international numbers and retailers have reported, but I’m betting it’s a small number that have.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
14,554 now. There’s still time and other backers to come in.

Still, we have the Cannon!

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
Are any US retailers offering this set for a deposit with the ability to fully pay when it ships? I think Robot Kingdom is offering this, but not for the US.

Top Bottom