HasLab Victory Saber

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Finally got mine. It’s got a scraped up face and some red paint bleed on the wing stripes. Some chip on the red on the shoulders too. Whatever, i can fix that. Toy’s okay but the shoulders suck and Leo in general tries to do a handful of things all at once but kinda misses the mark at all of them.

Wonder if painting in the missing red stripe on the first wing segment will reduce or increase the value.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'll pre-order DNA desgins kit, soon, the other one, I already got, the filler parts for the gun barrels, is a case of work needed just to fit them, while the arm upgrade, is pretty easy, thou you need to have the 5ml ports facing forwards when going into the trailer part of Star Saber

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
A Prototype gone up on Ebay:

Honestly, looking at the prototype, I get Shattered Glass vives, of course a bit of work, here and there, then it would look intersting

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I was finally able to sit down and play with mine this snow day morning. While a shoulder is slightly looser than I like, everything else is perfectly fine. I am quite happy that I got a good one. It is magnificent.

Top Bottom