Haslab Unicron Appreciation Threads

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
All hail the lord of chaos! Unicron the chaos bringer in his haslab crowd funding product. Let us bask in his glory and discuss the toy. Share photos and what we think of it.
20210813_010915.jpg
20210812_231917.jpg
20210720_144825.jpg
20210810_224042.jpg
20210810_164733.jpg
20210811_225952.jpg
20210807_204057.jpg

Attachments

• 20210714_205459.jpg
    20210714_205459.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 60

MrBlud

Citizen
He’s a singularly impressive figure.

…that is absolutely not worth the $1,500 he presently goes for.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
He was made to order. So I do expect the market to go up higher in a few years

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
They nailed the proportions. It looks big even in pictures that have no other objects to compare it against.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I just tried out something with my Unicron.

I took a few random large Headmaster heads and placed each of them on top of Unicron's body, in lieu of Unicron's own noggin. The heads of Titan class Scorponok, Titan class Grand Maximus (TR Fort Max mold), and Car Robots Brave Maximus (G1 Fort Max mold) all just sit very loosely on Uncron's body, as expected.

BUT, the Robots in Disguise 2001 Megatron Megabolt mold (the one based on Beast Machines Megatron's big floating head) actually sits rather snuggly on Unicron's body. I tried it both with and without the spider legs, and the legs actually help to secure it in place! The rear legs rotated upward line up rather well with Unicron's collar, the middle legs rotated to point backward wrap around the collar's front edges, and the front legs just rest on the top of Unicron's chest.

This means that one of (if not the) most accomplished Megatrons ever has a toy that can actually interact with the Unicron toy in a somewhat decent fit, allowing him to appear to possess Unicron's body, yeeeeesss.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Unicron does not tolerate Quintesson infestations. And Hasbro having some nore stop motion fun.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
One of those Quintesson voices sounded an awful lot like David Kaye.

I guess somebody forgot that Unicron was created by a space monkey scientist, not the Quints.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
my unicron has been on a shelf in robot mode since like april. i just dont have the energy to try to put it back into planet mode...

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
A prototype has popped up on Ebay:

Dake

Citizen
I just tried out something with my Unicron.

I took a few random large Headmaster heads and placed each of them on top of Unicron's body, in lieu of Unicron's own noggin. The heads of Titan class Scorponok, Titan class Grand Maximus (TR Fort Max mold), and Car Robots Brave Maximus (G1 Fort Max mold) all just sit very loosely on Uncron's body, as expected.

BUT, the Robots in Disguise 2001 Megatron Megabolt mold (the one based on Beast Machines Megatron's big floating head) actually sits rather snuggly on Unicron's body. I tried it both with and without the spider legs, and the legs actually help to secure it in place! The rear legs rotated upward line up rather well with Unicron's collar, the middle legs rotated to point backward wrap around the collar's front edges, and the front legs just rest on the top of Unicron's chest.

This means that one of (if not the) most accomplished Megatrons ever has a toy that can actually interact with the Unicron toy in a somewhat decent fit, allowing him to appear to possess Unicron's body, yeeeeesss.

Pics or it didn't happen! 😃

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I got a non-GPS red and blue Megabolt to put on my Encore Fort Max. I wasn't impressed. Maybe someone will want to buy him to put on their Unicron!

Top Bottom