HasLab Deathsaurus

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
g6FdFzJ.jpg

That this is a real Hasbro stock photo just tickles me.

Hasbro understood the assignment. I don't want Deathsaurus redesigned to be "cool". I want this.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Oh yeah, I definitely want the throne as well and hope that it gets funded. I think Jhiaxus would look cool on it when Deathsaurus is...not using it.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I absolutely want Deathsaurus but these stretch goals are complete snores for me. That gun is gonna end up in an accessory bag and never used. The chair I might use for display but do I care if I show him off siting or (probably more dynamically) standing? Not even a little.

-ZacWilliam, I don't begrudge them funding but I got to admit I'm not getting excited for them either way. Wish there was a tier that made me excited...

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I agree that the stretch goals lack a bit of excitement. Personally, I think he should have just come with the blaster to begin with and that the thrown/display stand should have been stretch goal #1, then something more exciting for the 2nd goal.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Pledged.

-ZacWilliam, one plus about doing it myself is it'll be much easier to keep track of, since the previous Haslabs were gifts they were on my brothers account making me checking if they shipped more of a hassle.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
According to TF Wiki Haslab Victory Saber

Start: August 27th
Reached Goal(11,000): September 29th (Day 34)
First Tier (14,000): October 6th (Day 41)
Second Tier(17,000): October 8th (Day 43)
Third Tier (20,000): October 10th (Day 45)
Ended: October 10th (Day 45)

Final total once everything was added together was 27,000.

Deathsaurus is doing a little better than Victory Saber did at this time. We should totally nail that 17,000 number.

Deathsaurus is currently at

Start: October 27th
Reached Goal (11,000): November 28th (Day 33)
Reached First Tier (14,000): December 5th (Day 40)
Current Total: 14,977 on Day 44

We were running a day ahead of Star Saber, but have now fallen behind by a lot, but the campaign is running for 48 days instead of 45 so there wil hopefully be time to make that up.

Last edited:

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Hmm...interesting. Hopefully, we will hit the 17k mark. Does anyone know if there will be another "data dump" from international orders? I'm sure there will be some more orders, just not sure whether or not we can expect another big push like we had earlier this week.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Seems like they are pushing in the international orders every Monday after seeing the big jumps every weekend.

I won't be heartbroken if we don't hit the Throne. I'm hard pressed to think of where Victory Saber is going to feature in my displays let alone Deathchicken and his chair. I do need to freshen my collection up with some change. Some of the CW combiners are probably coming down. Sky Reign is probably the first to go into storage at least. I don't really want to take down any of the G1 combiners or Victorion

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
I absolutely want Deathsaurus but these stretch goals are complete snores for me. That gun is gonna end up in an accessory bag and never used. The chair I might use for display but do I care if I show him off siting or (probably more dynamically) standing? Not even a little.

-ZacWilliam, I don't begrudge them funding but I got to admit I'm not getting excited for them either way. Wish there was a tier that made me excited...
Seems the problem is, either none of the tiers "make us excited" or some of the tiers are seen as so essential that too many folks complain that it's not automatically part of the set. There's just no way to win this.

Top Bottom