HasLab Deathsaurus

The Phazer

Citizen
By “Unicorn’s maw situation” do you mean “a minuscule disappointment that 99% of the people who got one don’t really care about and does nothing at all to dissuade other people who missed out from paying multi-thousands of dollars just to get one on the aftermarket?”

In which case, we very well could have one of those again yes.

If you want to misrepresent it, sure.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Or who knows, maybe people just believe Hasbro about Victory Saber and want him in hand before deciding, in-case there are any other Unicron's maw situations.
I remember the QC issues about that figure. On most of the TF forums, if I recall, people were going nuts about it, right? It made me feel a little bit better in some ways, that I didn't bother with getting Unicron, but also apprehensive of future endeavors of such magnitude (and price).

MrBlud

Citizen
I wish both sets of robot teeth were painted too but I didn’t sell mine off in a fury of disappointment.

Although I could’ve made 3x-4x what I paid so that (and the maw) don’t seem to be huge problems even though yes ideally they wouldn’t have come that way.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
People tracking Deathsaurus on TFW, he's fairing slightly better than Victory Saber was at the same point.

I imagine he'll clear all the tiers.

That be good and the last animated G1 Emperor of Destruction can sit proudly upon his throne and make many a con bow before him!

One thing I kind of liked about the anime G1 series is that they tease that the Decepticons are no longer one army, one mind, one leader, but a bunch of leaders off doing their own thing, Marvel comics was like that as well, of course the Autobots were in a similar state, with the various groups, thus it would make it harder for the war to actually end with the defeat/death of a single leader thou the Autobots were a bit more united than the cons were

Platypus Prime

Citizen
While I think it will be worth it at tier 1, I too hope for the throne, as I have the Grimlock MP one (thin plastic, but it looks good), Starscream's (best of the bunch so far) and then this would be a great addition. I don't like the orange it is on the show and I don't know why they did that, but whatever works, it will still have uses! Then again, I almost got the Super7 Mon-Starr throne, the only reason I didn't was all sorts of chaos happened when my computer died and ate my budget. And I had no plans to get a Mon-Starr.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Is this the part of the campaign where we post subliminal messages involving chairs in hopes of getting more backers? I've already started:

48146998022_cde843e7f9_z.jpg

52159128440_c459724150_z.jpg

"And remember, with YOUR donation, you too can help send Deathsaurus to the chair, because he deserves it, you know it, and we WANT to do it..."

I am surprised at the boost, even with international orders in. Maybe tomorrow someone can cue the Dragonball meme!

Last edited:

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
8,963!
So it turns out those Victory Saber emails did jump buy ins! That's a massive gain in just a few short days!

Top Bottom