HasLab Deathsaurus

CrockAlley

Citizen
ODyRF8Eh.jpg

qQR2ytOh.jpg

DvFf3fRh.jpg

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I’ve thought so many times about trying to get a 3P version but I keep holding out for a proper Hasbro / Takara version.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I hope in the near future we get LioKaiser done as he should be, six bots, I passed on that set made from the Combiner Wars/Power of the Primes molds, because it didn't seem quite right to me!

CrockAlley

Citizen
I just love how goofy it is. “Dezarus” being an amalgam of three characters is wild and I love it. It’s like a built-in story. How did he get that way?

But I do miss Leozack and Jellguar. I’d love to see them in the Combiner Wars style.

PlasmaWolf

Citizen
I got mine last Sunday. The only reason I knew to expect it was an email from Fed-X telling me that a signature was required. I didn't get an email from Hasbro Pulse until AFTER it was delivered.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
^Yeah, I have to admit that it was weird getting both the "Your item has shipped!" and the "Your item has arrived!" notifications on the same day.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Good news UK Fans!

Attention HasLab Deathsaurus backers in the UK. While we had previously reported that the Transformers Generations HasLab Deathsaurus had been delayed In The UK until February 2024, now Hasbro has just started to sent e-mails to all UK backers to confirm their addresses in order to start the shipping process of the highly anticipated Transformers Victory Emperor of destruction.

Transformers Generations HasLab Deathsaurus Backers!
Is your shelf ready?
The time is ALMOST here!! Our teams are prepping to start shipping the Transformers Generations HasLab Deathsaurus to all of you. Before we do that, we want to make sure we have the correct shipping address listed on your order and give you a chance to make any necessary changes before it heads your way.
You have until the end of the day on Monday 15th January, 2024 to update your shipping address through Hasbro Pulse. Incorrect shipping information could impact the receipt of your item. Don’t let it happen to you!
Thanks for being a fan!
-Hasbro Pulse
Update: E-mails have also been sent to other European countries as well.

It seems we fellow UK fans may have Deathsaurus in their hands before February. Transformers Victory main villain is coming in hot to the UK! LET’S SAY GO!

Top Bottom