Transformers Hall of Fame
- Poster that shows Magmatron and Tidal Wave among many other new faces. They're probably the Commander and Titan, respectively.
- Energon Megatron - cartoon-based colors, tank-sword, "if you like Energon or Superlink, let us know and we might make more"
- Beast Wars Tasmania Kid - Evan corrected himself that it is "Beast Wars Second" not "Beast Wars Two", and noted that this figure also works as Snarl, realistic Tasmanian devil sculpt
- Infernac Universe Armorizer Bouldercrash - rock-based motorcycle bot, based on rock creatures from The Headmasters episode "My Friend Sixshot", and slightly from Rock Lords, can convert into a rock weapon, Armorizers are the new gimmick toys like the other "-izer" figures, based on red quartz rock
- Infernac Universe Armorizer Magneous - solid black rock truck bot, similar to Scraphook's altmode
- Animated Universe Bumblebee - the figure we've seen already, originally had a different head design that wasn't Animated enough, final head hues closer to Derrick J. Wyatt's style
- Rescue Bots Universe Chase - looks like a retool of Earthrise Runabout/Runamuck, they hint at something else big planned for this figure to be revealed six months from now
- Cyberverse Universe Windblade - looks like just the traditional Windblade design rather than anything particularly Cyberverse-based, but really good, fan-blades spin around to let people choose between the silver or black sides of the fan-blades
- Prime Universe Thundertron -looks pretty close to his original design, and actually looks like a better figure than the original, really big shoulder pads but no vertical claws on them, they compare him to a Liger from Zoids
- Animated Universe Optimus Prime - they acknowledged the choice to go without the mouthplate for this one, was "essential" for them get the blue and red tints on his lightbar, wanted to conceal the front wheels as much as possible
- Tigerhawk - show-accurate purple instead of blue, called a Fuzor repeatedly, Kingdom sculping, very show-accurate robot mode, they acknowledge the lack of shiny paint ("We'll get there!")
- Laser Optimus Prime rerelease - open-window box so you can see the figure this time
- Grimlock - the one we've already seen, so I'm not gonna cover much about this.
- They "wonder" if a Robosen Megatron could be something coming later.
- Powerlinx Hot Shot & Jolt - Jolt was colored orange because he was orange in the cartoon, Hot Shot has a new connection point on his back that the first release didn't have
Transformers Hall of Fame
- Human inductee - Takio Ejima, TakaraTomy designer whose Transformers design résumé is enormous, has been called "the man who created the most transforming robot toys in the world".
- Toy of the Year - Commander class Armada Universe Optimus Prime, won by more than 1000 votes
- Fictional Character of the Year - SKY-BYTE!!!! FINALLY!!! Winner screencap:
- They gave a shout-out to Peter Spellos in support of his current battle with cancer.
- Optimus came in second, and Rail Racer in third.
- There is a game for TF: Prime. Could we get Prime characters in SS: Gamer Edition? - Absolutely. Studio Series at this point, it could be anything.
- Who is the best Dinobot? - Evan likes Sludge, but everyone always says Grimlock.
- Any news on HasLab Deathsaurus? - He is in production, an unboxing video is coming soon.
- Any HasLab for Transformers this year? - Nope! Next year, however, is the 40th anniversary, and an "omega-type reveal" is coming.