Hasbro PulseCon 2021 October 22nd & October 23rd

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
He's up on BBTS and Entertainment Earth

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
It feels worth pointing out that most, possibly all, the BW Ravages are arriving with the front cat legs on the wrong sides. You can just pop en off the ball joints and switch them.

-ZacWilliam, it's a small improvement in poseabilliity but I'm definitely glad I did it.

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
It feels worth pointing out that most, possibly all, the BW Ravages are arriving with the front cat legs on the wrong sides. You can just pop en off the ball joints and switch them.

-ZacWilliam, it's a small improvement in poseabilliity but I'm definitely glad I did it.
Yes, I had to fix mine.

Also, I really hate how limited the back cat leg articulation is on this mold. Can't quite get it to look natural

RCX

Citizen
Yep, swapped my front cat legs too, makes a difference.

Also, is this the first time G1 Ravage has been tampo'd on both sides of his body?
Both my G1 and my Encore reissue are unpainted black on the back.
I don't like it, but luckily I have the above options.

EDIT: I know Lift-ticket is available easily now, but he's also back up for preorder on PULSE.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Yep, swapped my front cat legs too, makes a difference.

Also, is this the first time G1 Ravage has been tampo'd on both sides of his body?
Both my G1 and my Encore reissue are unpainted black on the back.
I don't like it, but luckily I have the above options.

EDIT: I know Lift-ticket is available easily now, but he's also back up for preorder on PULSE.
This is the first time that they've done that with G1 Ravage.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Wow, the last of the Pulsecons stuff I ordered (Zartan) is shipped and out for delivery tomorrow or so. This is far different than the multi-month wait last time, I wonder if the rumors that they just held onto SDCC stuff so it was already sitting around was accurate.

Kup

Citizen
Behold Galvatron is back in stock. If anyone wants the figure, I just want the ships. PM me and we can talk about splitting the cost.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Behold Galvatron is back in stock. If anyone wants the figure, I just want the ships. PM me and we can talk about splitting the cost.
Aw, seriously!? I just ordered a more expensive one from RobotKingdom yesterday! Grr, argh!

Top Bottom