Hasbro PulseCon 2021 October 22nd & October 23rd

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Thanks to those of you that came last night! It didn't last long but it was fun.

Had to work late, came home and watched it later.
It was fun to listen to you two give each other a bad time all the way through.

Kaon

There will be a voice chat on our Transformers discord for PulseCon. I plan on starting it early, but the actual Transformers panel does not start until 12:25 pm EST.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
The ZORD accession project looks amazing. I'm hoping that moves forward, it probably will, but I can REALLY see that Transformers DNA in that model. Maybe that's going to be Power Rangers "Commander" price point offering?

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Missed out on th PR panel. Does that new Dino Megazord separate into the individual zords?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Can nobody say "Quintesson" anymore? They kept saying "Quin-tessin" like in the Cyberverse cartoon.

Then again, John Moschita did also pronounce Scorponok as "Scor-pawnik"

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Can nobody say "Quintesson" anymore? They kept saying "Quin-tessin" like in the Cyberverse cartoon.
I KNOW!
It's not like they said it a dozen times in the movie they keep referencing, or dozens more in the 30 some episodes of the third season the cartoon they keep referencing.

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
I got Ravage!

I also preordered Behold! Galvatron (march ship date) and Laser Optimus since he is listed for only $50 (August ship date???)

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I was refreshing just before 4:00, and noticed that Ravage's page was up. I'd forgotten his page was already put up a while back as Coming Soon. He showed Sold Out for me as well, and I admit I let out a bit of a yell when I saw that. But I reloaded it as soon as the other items went up, and he was showing available. So I guess it was probably just a timing issue where they must have changed it out of Coming Soon status before actually making the stock available, causing the site to briefly show it as available to order, but with 0 stock.

Top Bottom