Hasbro PulseCon 2021 October 22nd & October 23rd

Kaon

Hasbro Pulse has updated the Pulse Con 2021 page to offer details on what we can expect from the event.

We will also be hosting a voice chat during the event on our Transformers discord server: discord.gg/allspark

PulseCon2021.jpg
Hasbro PulseCon.PNG

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Avalon hill panel, huh? That's a deep pull.
Maybe that’s Hasbro’s move into the adult/nerdy board game demographics. Something separate from the typical, all ages, Hasbro Gaming segment and the card/RPG centric Wizards of the Coast.

Also, PrimevsPrime on YouTube posted a review of the Unicron accessory pack, which comes with a nifty “reformatting Galvatron”.

I’ll admit, I LOVE that Galvatron deco. Don’t give two flips about the “Unicron accessories”, but that Tron-esque Galvatron hits SO MANY buttons on me. It reminds me a bit of the old Hologram figures Hasbro would do in Star Wars. I can practically envision a sequence where, instead of simple view screen or “1:1 hologram” you see a representation of Galvatron come into being with flat shaded geometric shapes in a 3D space as he talks to his underlings. We’ll have to see where pricing falls on him since I’m also getting the Selects version as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaon

I do not have any use for the accessories but I'm definitely getting him.

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
I do not have any use for the accessories but I'm definitely getting him.
I'm not sure yet; it depends on the price an how soon it will ship. After backing Victory Saber last week and my Rodimus shipping next month I may not be able to swing another big purchase, especially a cosmetic redeco (it doesn't help that Ravage is $50)

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I like the Galvatron but I likely would pass if not for the Unicron accessories. If I'm gonna have a stupidly expensive Unicron I want all the stuff that's made to go with.

-ZacWilliam, Galvatron is very cool but I already want the other 2 and I don't really want to own 3... but I probably will for those accessories.

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
I like the Galvatron but I likely would pass if not for the Unicron accessories. If I'm gonna have a stupidly expensive Unicron I want all the stuff that's made to go with.

-ZacWilliam, Galvatron is very cool but I already want the other 2 and I don't really want to own 3... but I probably will for those accessories.
If I do get Galvatron, I'd be willing to sell you the Unicron accessories

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
I want the accessories, specifically the ships, so if anyone wants Galvatron but not those let me know too.
If ZacWilliam doesn't come calling mine will be available (assuming that I do buy the set)

To clarify, I would keep the "ships" that are actually the guns for Galvatron. But any of the stuff actually intended for Unicron I can do without

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
I'd probably be in the same boat. I don't have the Unicron, don't have desire for it and all those accessories don't do anything for me.

Except amuse me IMMENSELY that they did a mini figure for Snarl (who hardly appears in the film) but not Sludge (who is very prominent).

Kup

Citizen
If ZacWilliam doesn't come calling mine will be available (assuming that I do buy the set)

To clarify, I would keep the "ships" that are actually the guns for Galvatron. But any of the stuff actually intended for Unicron I can do without
Yeah that’s cool. I’m interested in the extra Revenge with the gray buzzard collectors (not sure what to call them — tips of the nacelles), the Autobot ship, Quintesson ship, and the Junkion ship. I have Cell, and think they’d look great with him.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I'm just hoping that I don't miss out on any exclusives. Will definitely try to get the reformatting Galvatron - I like the look of those accessories.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Since I didn't get Haslab Unicron, I really don't plan on getting this pack. The ship going through unicron's eye looks awesome, but the rest of it is a pass for me. Nice set for those of you folks that got Unicron though.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
If Unicron's getting an accessory pack maybe Victory Saber will as well.
Heck, with Micromasters "done" at retail for the foreseeable future, Hasbro's got a good number of tools that could be used for some of the assorted Japanese Micromasters characters (like Clipper) featured in the show.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I'm really curious about the over/under on how many Legacy toys leak in the next 3 days. I hope none, but historically the odds aren't great...

-ZacWilliam, heck there's a 50/50 chance Hasbro reveals them before the "Con" reveal themselves through some weird non-TF Website press release exclusive.

Kaon

We just received our box of Pulsecon exclusives from Hasbro. We will be doing a livestream unboxing tonight on you tube.

Top Bottom